What's the weather like at the moment?

+44C in the Spanish interior is probably way more bearable than +40C in the Balearics, thanks to the lower humidity.

Anyway, the current weather on Ibiza is exactly how I like it on the island - hot days and warm nights. A pity I am stuck on the continent until the end of August. Is there dust from Sahara in the air too?

the bloody sahara dust fcuked the perseids meteor shower last week but it has since gotten better.

I also like it hot but yeah the last few days (and today too) are a bit much. should definitely get better tomorrow

OK you guys over there - bitterly cold north-westerlies in my part of the UK, feels more like November than August. Do you want 40c or 14c??!!

Obviously we had a short but intense storm yesterday morning, well although the day turned out pretty good, sunset was looking like a non-event... that was right up until 15-minutes before, and I'm glad we persevered!

20210830_201935.jpg
I even had a personal first: lightning bolts at sunset! Sadly, we didn't manage to capture them, but it was very cool to see

How’s the coming weekend looking? At least my weather app says cloudy in the coming days with some rain on Friday (granted that a lot can happen until then…)

Really hoping my app is wrong that’s not the case!!!

How’s the coming weekend looking? At least my weather app says cloudy in the coming days with some rain on Friday (granted that a lot can happen until then…)

Really hoping my app is wrong that’s not the case!!!

mix of sun & clouds the next few days, possibility of rain on fri and sun - but so far ahead the forecast isn't very exact/reliable usually. but yes, right now it does look like next weekend we *might* get some rain.

Back