What's the weather like at the moment?

it's dry now on the east side of the island and the sun even peeked through for a bit earlier. let's hope the worst has passed now and that if it does rain later on, it'll just be a few drops. there is risk of rain for later but forecasts don't give big quantity of rain for tonight anymore, unless the past few days when it rained a lot once it started.

Yep - been forced off the balcony indoors! Sat watching the storm from the window now, it’s quite impressive! (Although I’d like some sun tomorrow please)

Glad I didn't opt for an outdoor event tonight, but if the streets flood in pdb again, I might be lucky even to use my Pacha ticket.

Well I hope that's all done and dusted with and we can have a three-week heatwave lasting until my trip at the end of the month! Always thought October was a better bet weather-wise than September, seems to be more settled and the sea still warm enough to swim in (and the crowds long gone). Only downside is bars and buses start to run down and close (bars) or stop (buses).

So my next visit will be three days before the 30th Sept so everything's still open (certainly will be on Formentera - summer bus timetables/late ferries etc) and then a few more days into October and then that'll be the end of my summer.

Well I hope that's all done and dusted with and we can have a three-week heatwave lasting until my trip at the end of the month! Always thought October was a better bet weather-wise than September, seems to be more settled and the sea still warm enough to swim in (and the crowds long gone). Only downside is bars and buses start to run down and close (bars) or stop (buses).

So my next visit will be three days before the 30th Sept so everything's still open (certainly will be on Formentera - summer bus timetables/late ferries etc) and then a few more days into October and then that'll be the end of my summer.

Mm im going around this time too and had a look at a long term forecast which doesn’t look good for these dates:lol:. How accurate the forecast can be so far in advance is the question

If u like ur music ull go to the place even if it rain
Children of 80 with rain at hard rock hotel
Space ibz benimussa park..
Sure party is nicer when no rain but when ur minds is shitty rain wakes u up ?

It's true. I advised my sister and her bf who are visiting that it wasnt worth them paying price of admission if it's like this. Of course, typically, it has been dry now since a little after 9.
But I think they are happy with the decision. Personally, I'm gutted I only stayed for one track. My one time to see Kraftwerk in Ibiza!! But I had to do the honourable thing as host.
That 15 minutes inside was great though. Gonna have to make the effort to go a dedicated Kraftwerk show at the next opportunity

Back