What's the weather like at the moment?

I had lunch outside and a couple of hours sunbathing in the garden this afternoon .. finally things clear up in UK !!

All the recent comments about rain makes me conclude that I would hesitate to book Ibiza in September. I know the crowd and music are at best at that time, but for me, from Canada where it's f***in' cold during winter and rainin' most of the time during summer, Ibiza is only about sun and heat. I've never seen a single drop of rain in our 3 trips in July. Hallelujah!

All the recent comments about rain makes me conclude that I would hesitate to book Ibiza in September. I know the crowd and music are at best at that time, but for me, from Canada where it's f***in' cold during winter and rainin' most of the time during summer, Ibiza is only about sun and heat. I've never seen a single drop of rain in our 3 trips in July. Hallelujah!

Personally would only ever go last minute in September if forecast is certain of sun and low winds - not practical when coming so far or for anyone having to book ahead, the first 2 weeks are always very risky though the gota fria can arrive late too. I have seen rain in early July - it does happen but usually only a day or so then it passes over. September nights can be nippy too and days obviously considerably shorter. Of course you can eat, drink, shop and lose nights in clubs quite happily even if it's raining but none of those are the focus of why I go to Ibiza in Summer any more it's 90% about getting out round the island in the sunshine !

Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th were my planned off days, but I was especially gonna use the 11th to go the beach but the windy conditions kinda threw things out of wack. Did expect so much rain at night, kinda sucks. Now today it's supposed to stop raining at 1 PM, I dunno if it's worth doing Formentera. May have to save it for Sunday, as it looks like Sunday it all stops

Biblical storm levels of rain since about 2230 yesterday evening and it's still going now in Ibiza Town! The thunder and lightning through the night was quite something. My weather app shows it stopping late morning. Fingers crossed!

Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th were my planned off days, but I was especially gonna use the 11th to go the beach but the windy conditions kinda threw things out of wack. Did expect so much rain at night, kinda sucks. Now today it's supposed to stop raining at 1 PM, I dunno if it's worth doing Formentera. May have to save it for Sunday, as it looks like Sunday it all stops

definitely don‘t do formentera today!

I normally sleep perfectly well through thunderstorms, but at 6am this morning the volume of thunder was so immense I woke up in a fright. went to the loo and outside it was as if someone had put on the world's biggest strobe. it was immense for a while and as expected, a lot of water came down last night!

it's stopped now and the sun might even come out later today but it's gonna stay windy. then it looks as we get another washout this coming night and hopefully we're out in the clear after that. obviously I'm hoping it'll be dry for kraftwerk at ushuaïa tomorrow evening. (luckily, with the exception of a boat party or two, no events had to be cancelled so far since it only ever rained in the middle of the night).

saturday is the day when things get back to normal it seems and sunday looks very nice. plus forecast looks good for next week.

Rain pretty much gone off in San An now. I slept through the storm, but got woken up by some bloke PROPERLY kicking off in the hotel corridor

whoa!!!

69847883_2783945768290918_826326848479690752_o.jpg

Even on roads, take care about mud & Rocks, i remember after a flooding night with Carl cox party (feets soaked in 10cm water, with 1h00 wait in front of amnesia (Hyte cox Bday) with the rain thunder, lost my id , but found by amnesia), going to Es Vedra to please some girls around 10h00am , lot of rocks and bushes on the road...San an =>es vedra...always scared that a big rock will drop from high & avoid as possible to drive when its flooding in ibz small muddy/curvy/mountain roads

When it's flooding in ibz ,scooters can't drive in ibz highway, ibz town san an, and stay stuck in the tunnel ?

Back