What's the weather like at the moment?

just as the weather is getting better in the North West UK

ps. i know you won’t reply, but just an observation
I'm still here, sat in my NW lounge with the sun streaming through! I'm glad, even though I'll soon be away, it's been a horrid 9 months with little respite, and it means I won't need heavy clothing to get to/from our airport!

That Saharan dust - what a show it put on in march a couple of years ago when I was in Malaga, my clothes are still stained from the sandy/muddy rain. Never seen a sky anything like it, deep brown in the middle of the day and the evening was spent wading through fine sandy mud.

That and Ibiza's dust storm must have been dangerous for aircraft??

I'm still here, sat in my NW lounge with the sun streaming through! I'm glad, even though I'll soon be away, it's been a horrid 9 months with little respite, and it means I won't need heavy clothing to get to/from our airport!
good on ya, it was beginning to get me down

Yeah, surprised it doesn’t cause issues with aircraft engines. Remember the Iceland volcano closed airspace 10+ years ago. Someone have a clever answer?

That Saharan dust - what a show it put on in march a couple of years ago when I was in Malaga, my clothes are still stained from the sandy/muddy rain. Never seen a sky anything like it, deep brown in the middle of the day and the evening was spent wading through fine sandy mud.

Two black dresses stained with the sahara dust and crazy car wash queues.

Although dry, very chilly with the breeze last night, plenty wearing thick pullovers/scarves etc. Hope the wind drops the rest of the week but doesn't look like it.

Although dry, very chilly with the breeze last night, plenty wearing thick pullovers/scarves etc. Hope the wind drops the rest of the week but doesn't look like it.

Still pretty warm in the campo last night and muggy today.

448933102_120210263214970347_7638987379729939875_n.jpg

quick update - it is SCORCHIO now.

for quite a long period at the start of this summer, the temperatures were actually a bit lower than usual and it took until mid-july until the first proper heatwave arrived, which is now. last year it was that hot pretty much since june.

the next few days are gonna be really hot so anyone coming out to ibiza soon get ready for proper proper summer heat now.

ps: @Amigo so nice to finally put a face to a name - I'm glad you quickly stopped me this morning when I was out hiking with a group!

for quite a long period at the start of this summer, the temperatures were actually a bit lower than usual and it took until mid-july until the first proper heatwave arrived, which is now. last year it was that hot pretty much since june.

the next few days are gonna be really hot so anyone coming out to ibiza soon get ready for proper proper summer heat now.

ps: @Amigo so nice to finally put a face to a name - I'm glad you quickly stopped me this morning when I was out hiking with a group!

The Brits and other Northern Europeans are going to fry more than usual...

So good to see you! @stivi I spotted the line of people as I was going down the hill then your logo on their backpacks, hoped you were leading the way so I could say hello… and there you were. Face to face after a couple of decades or so. The stars aligned.

Back