What would you like to see in ibiza 2004??

Robo

summer 2003 has only just finished for us 'clubbers' but lets look forward to 2004.

what would you like to see different in ibiza in 2004.

personally.....

i would like there to be more cheaper nights (i.e. carl cox@space)
i would like there to be more effort made by some of the clubs
i would like there to be some more variety in the line-ups.
i hope bora bora is an ever growing success.
i hope that the 'authorities' don't get too silly.

what would you like to see or what do you not want to see in ibiza 2004.

I would like to see me there all summer, preferably in a nice villa with my own pool and plenty of lovely young ladies as well.

but seeing as that is quite likely not going to happen I would settle to just getting out there at all, some respectable prices, good tunes and a good crowd

also wish some of the clubs weren't so hot, amnesia when i went a few years ago was unbearable becuase of the heat

Would like to see more of the same good stuff as summer 2003 :D

oh and i would like to see El Divino as ive never been!

I would like to order two coca-cola's or two waters at a club and not have to pay 16 Euro's. They aren't even large waters either! :x I actually, would just be happy to make it over to Ibiza in 2004! Keeping my fingers crossed! :D

I would like to see:

Cheaper drink prices
myself there for the hole season ;)
maybe some of you guys :D
cheaper club nights also
and I could also go for the villa and pool thing ;)
more great music

I would like to avoid seeing:
West end at night time
More expensive drink prices
me in bed whit a cold while my friends go to cream :rolleyes:
way to many people at cream

at least one person from the board :( felt a bit left out this year :cry:

reasonable drink prices and ticket prices

me at bora bora with a bit of energy :x

cheaper drink prices including water must lower water prices its a joke
clean up san an, i aint going back till somethings done
cheaper club nights
meet some of you lot

i would like to see:

* a three day DJ Contest between the big 3 "PVD vs Tiesto vs Oakenfold" :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

* and true about the over-priced-minni-bottled-water !!

* and olso true about the heat in the clubs .. EXCEPT Amnesia .. good idea using the Ice Machine ...

*AND MY SELF BEING THERE :lol:

- Cheaper drinks

- Good weather on early September. If it has to rain or to be cloudy I wish it's when I'm resting or clubbing.

- Formentera. I miss it so much!

- More tollerance among people from different nationalities.

- More people from other minority countries alongside the countries which contribute with more people. Canada, Australia, USA, Poland, Japan, South Africa, Argentina, Brasil, Mexico, Russia, etc. The more cosmopolitan, the better.

- More cheaper priced nights
- Clubs less packed, there is a limit to how many people can be crammed in a club
- More taxis and buses (sometimes it was hard getting one)
- The pound getting stronger than the euro, so we can get more for our money

godskitchen return to amnesia!!

numbers reduced at cream (far too busy)

perfecto return - anyone know why oakie's night wasn't there this year?

cheaper drink and ticket prices!!

In 2004 I would like:

The return of GK at Amnesia

The return of Xtravaganza at Privilege

To visit Formentera

Drink promotions in clubs :idea: and not only in bars (ie the Westend :eek: ) Fed up of paying crazy prices for soft drinks/water :twisted:

Increased volume on the Terrace at Space. This has definetly had an affect this year.

To win the lottery so there was no need for me to return home :!: :p

The return of Gatecrasher to Amnesia

The return of Armin Van Buuren to the white isle clubs (Amnesia)

Reduced prices for club tickets and drinks inside clubs

Getting rid of the law to close parties in 7.00am

Andy Holmes said:

Perfecto wanted Oakie to guarantee he would play 10 out of the 12 Tuesdays of the summer and he wouldn't/couldn't commit himself to it, hence Underwater taking its place.

I went to Underwater twice this year and both times had blinding nights (first time Groove Armada were guests, second time Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter) and Dazza Emerson was so on form, however didn't seem as busy as Perfecto used to be so will be interested to see if Underwater are back for a whole season next year.

Barbie said:
however didn't seem as busy as Perfecto used to be so will be interested to see if Underwater are back for a whole season next year.

It would be a crime if they didn't.

gecko2 said:
It would be a crime if they didn't.

What Underwater go back?? Imo I had fab nights both times and would love to see it there next year, but on the other hand I do think it makes the weekly line-up of Pacha very same as every night of the wk. That's why I used to like Perfecto on Tues cos it was a bit of a change to hear some trance (plus it kept my Keeper happy lol :p ;) )

I would also like to see the noise laws slacked off

i didn't get to go this year but stopping at 7 every night will suck sometimes it nice to run through to 9 or even 10

and people saying the terrace is quiet kinda sounds sucky and didn't pinup lose its licence cause of it?

i would like to see Privilege and El Divino
do more carry-ons at Space
visit Formentura
visit the northern beaches
more sunsets
more photos

of course a drop in the price of water or at least a bigger bottle in the clubs.. :rolleyes: :evil:

and Pin-Up was cool so i hope that opens again :confused:

Barbie said:
Andy Holmes said:

Perfecto wanted Oakie to guarantee he would play 10 out of the 12 Tuesdays of the summer and he wouldn't/couldn't commit himself to it, hence Underwater taking its place.

cheers for clearing that up!!!
i hope perfecto are back next year - pacha coudl easily move the nights around!!!

...well there is already a night free. cos there won't be a 30th anniversay celebrations next year.

Back