What would you like to see in ibiza 2004??

Fast Himself said:
4: Make it to Hed Kandi without Danni Minogue singing
(nice lass but no live performances please)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

pic20.jpg

whaow! what a nice body she had, shes just as hot as her sis´!

Anyway I agree with everything Fusion posted:
More:
Armin Van Buuren
Gatecrasher & Extravaganza back plz!
Perfecto back as well thanks :D 8)

less:
Prices on clubbing in all aspects
Lagerlouts plz!
Buildings in front of the STRIP !!!
:eek: :rolleyes:

N8 said:
Yeah, they said they want to leave the weekdays to the foreign promoters and take fri,sat,sun back in house, so excpect so see Def Mix go bye bye or move days too!

To be honest i would love to do def mix...but have never bothered in the past as i have always wanted to be on top form for space! So if it moves to a week night i woukd defo go!

Love Groover said:
To be honest i would love to do def mix...but have never bothered in the past as i have always wanted to be on top form for space! So if it moves to a week night i woukd defo go!

same here.

Might go for 10 days this year.

Do 7 days full on madness and probably rent a car for the other 3 and explore the island a little.

8)

Im there for 2 weeks so i think we'll take time out to rent a car and explore the island a bit.

Quinny said:
Im there for 2 weeks so i think we'll take time out to rent a car and explore the island a bit.

Careful with you driving Quinny - the driving is pretty hazardous - and especially if you have had a fun night and not quite compus mentus... ;)

I'd like to see ME in Ibiza in 2004. Unfortnuately, for the first time in 7 years, this wont be happening cos I'll be away from March til the end of October. :cry: ( but :D at being away all summer)

McRackin said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
whaow! what a nice body she had, shes just as hot as her sis´!

aye!! :p

newsdaniiminouge.jpg

I did contemplate going that night to Hed Kandi however the rain and mega thunderstorm ended that idea :rolleyes: Never seen rain and thunder like it.

I rember drinking at Orange corner in San An and we all ended up standing on the chairs under the large parasols to keep dry - did it work :?: Did it hell got soaked big time. Ended up drying off in Eden at Retro. Would have preferred Ms Minogue and El Divino though :confused:

Back