What would you like to see in ibiza 2004??

I would like to see:

cheap drinks and club tickets
Space
good music
more sunset
nice weather

Robo said:
...well there is already a night free. cos there won't be a 30th anniversay celebrations next year.

Nope, not 30th celebrations but the Pacha pure night will still be on fri's forever now. The pacha managemnt said that it was just a coincidence that the Pure night started in the 30th year. Obviously because fri is the busiest night and they dont want to share the profits with a promoter so they're doing it themselves now, and ministry can bog off, because pacha dont need them anymore, which has been proved true this year.

Yeah, they said they want to leave the weekdays to the foreign promoters and take fri,sat,sun back in house, so excpect so see Def Mix go bye bye or move days too!

If one went i'd say underwater or ministry....

Now, ministry at privilege on a fri....that would be interesting......

Robo said:
i would also say underwater.

but

ministry at el-divino may be good... :rolleyes:

Ministry is way too big for El Divino. I've found better crowd at Ministry since it moved to Thursdays but it hasn't been as busy but that has been a good thing imo cos sometimes you couldn't move when Ministry was Fridays :rolleyes:

I'd like to see cocoon again... 8)
there are some rumours that this year was the last season for cocoon@ amnesia... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Poison Ivy said:
I'd like to see cocoon again... 8)
there are some rumours that this year was the last season for cocoon@ amnesia... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I would save Cocoon for the music of the terrace regardless many people is still not used to minimal techno and elektropop. Why is the inner room so crowded with such a crappy and way too speedy music and there is very few people on the terrace? You should listen to Ricardo Villalobos's sets. They are brilliant. 8)

Richie Hawtin instead was playing an annoying and cheesy boomboomboom. :confused:

Cocoon is one of the best Ibiza's party. I'm sure is not going to dissapear. :twisted: Most of people love it :lol: ... inside and outside.

Danny T doing a few nights, dates know in advance, preferably @ Space.

Barbie & her cronies or at least 1 person from the boards!!

A huge all night party extending from Bora Bora out onto the beach, 24 hour extravanganza.

More of the same otherwise.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back