what some of the locals think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I just can approve it, here in Portinatx, my friends who are working in all these new 4 or 5 stars adult only hôtels are saying the same.
Not full at all, and it seems hard for the moment to full even in August...

Google Translate may have got this wrong, but I like it anyway:

With the perspective of time, we now know that the island of luxury and that of perpetual celebration and drugs are the same dog, with a more golden and tacky collar. Identical debauchery and despiporre, led by people with more resources, which pays triple for the same as we had previously offered, although with a falsely glamorous papier-mâché décor“

How the hell are they allowed ON the plane in the first place? It's time we had compulsory breath-tests at the gate for pax who look drunk - and the fail marks should be something reasonably low such as 1.5x the driving limit; which is around three pints of average strength beer.
I’d never get on the plane...

I’d never get on the plane...
Best not learn to be a pilot then! I'm not picking on those that have had a few but can carry themselves perfectly satisfactorily - that's not an issue, but if staff could identify the over-drunk loudmouths at base and stop them getting on by breathalizing, that's a plus, isn't it?? I know plenty of folks who can have half-a-dozen and not cause an issue, they would have no probs getting on as they're not drawing attention to themselves!

Millor-riure.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back