what some of the locals think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"the music industry is taking the piss" wow - that is one of the angriest articles I've read. The journalist is right though. If the beach bars et al can't be bothered to meet locals, hospital staff, politicians, then that says a lot about their arrogance.

39987941_727329657600798_8177614347149770752_n.jpg

or to put it more accurately, the others didn't do themselves any favours going all macho and ganging up on him - it doesn't look cool to moderate viewers (and especially women) - I think it will ultimately come down to whether the Catalan issue dominates or other social issues, also turnout and how many people vote tactically (esp here)

or to put it more accurately, the others didn't do themselves any favours going all macho and ganging up on him - it doesn't look cool to moderate viewers (and especially women) - I think it will ultimately come down to whether the Catalan issue dominates or other social issues, also turnout and how many people vote tactically (esp here)

yeah I'd agree on that but as the current president it's no surprise he gets attacked.

relief where I live - although I can't help wondering if the media over-hyped the VOX threat? more generally, it will be interesting to see whether the PSOE govt can keep everybody happy - I predict they will try to buy the ERC off with improved taxbreaks but that the prisoners will stay locked up UNLESS they accept a royal pardon

relief where I live - although I can't help wondering if the media over-hyped the VOX threat? more generally, it will be interesting to see whether the PSOE govt can keep everybody happy - I predict they will try to buy the ERC off with improved taxbreaks but that the prisoners will stay locked up UNLESS they accept a royal pardon
Most of these right wing parties f*** themselfs as soon as they get a platform man, there rhetoric is absaloutley dumb and I think anyone who thought it was a good idea realises how embarrassing they are!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back