what some of the locals think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
182775_10150099458099432_7668592_n.jpg

I feel guilty now for coming. Are we part of the problem?

As long as you know how to behave! :lol:

Tbf, I used to cringe on the bus back from clubs when they opened until later or there was the Space / DC10 daytime sessions and you'd see people absolutely off their face on buses surrounded by kids on their way to school, old ladies, and people with briefcases on their way to the office.

As long as you know how to behave! :lol:

Tbf, I used to cringe on the bus back from clubs when they opened until later or there was the Space / DC10 daytime sessions and you'd see people absolutely off their face on buses surrounded by kids on their way to school, old ladies, and people with briefcases on their way to the office.

^^ Those were the days!!:):)

I don't cause mayhem, I clean up my garbage outside CDM/Mambo. But I did notice some rowdiness on this one bus coming back.

Are the locals getting tired of mashed clubbers strewn all over the place? In that case I'm guilty because I'm pretty intoxicated late at night

Thsts pretty much what killed afterhours/8am starts so its not a new thing. The problem is locals are feeling increasingly squeezed out of their own island, out of affordable homes, off the beaches, off the roads etc. That plus the anti-social nature of a massive nighttime econony. Drugs, drunkenness, crime. Ibiza is becoming a victim of its own success.

I was about to move your post to the "ministry of drugs" thread but this story is actually a good example of why some locals think what they think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back