what is your favorite track right now?

My favourite tune has been around for a few months and is a tasty bootleg that takes a nice soulful vocal and mashes it up over the bassline of Kid Creme's Kylie - love at first sight remix - brilliant!

'Nothing Better' - Cool House Hustlers // white

It's got a be Duncan Sheik - On a high (gabriel & dresden mix) The song gives me chills when I hear it!

THe Scumfrog- Music Revolution (funk d'avoid mix)

Just plain ruthless :D

Mark Sun said:
My favourite tune has been around for a few months and is a tasty bootleg that takes a nice soulful vocal and mashes it up over the bassline of Kid Creme's Kylie - love at first sight remix - brilliant!

Absolute quality mate, put that in my best ever dream compilation post. Recently put together the best of Kid creme Cd and it's amazin'. Every release has been on fire...... :twisted:

Dr Fox said:
Mark Sun said:

Absolute quality mate, put that in my best ever dream compilation post. Recently put together the best of Kid creme Cd and it's amazin'. Every release has been on fire...... :twisted:

The guy's a genius:) Have you checked out the stuff he's put out under the 'monkey boie rascal' moniker?

I have one track by "monky boie" and it is blazing. My fav track of the moment is Michelle Weeks- The Light. I know it came out last year but I just got it thanks to rerelease. Thank you Defected. :)

the snap rytham is a dance remix well good.

done here much good stuff in london,, so not wure what is out their

Chase said:
I have one track by "monky boie" and it is blazing. My fav track of the moment is Michelle Weeks- The Light. I know it came out last year but I just got it thanks to rerelease. Thank you Defected. :)

Got 3 monkey boie tracks and they're all really good:

'Soul Terror' // Sureplayer
'Dark Taste' // white (sure it's hit general release though)
'Everybody' // Illegal Beats

Nico Scaravelli is da man.

Kid creme is indeed the man.

Mark - Do you go out in london at all?

With Taste like that I must have been at some of the same do's.

I saw Kid Creme at MoS (a rare visit) a few weeks ago. It was rubbish tho. Very very empty.

BTW - Check out his new tune - Pique Nique - You will miss me (Kid Cremes stomper remix

Ace!

sandy rivera -i cant stop... now on my third copy of it, having completely trashed the other two..... out on defected - really really really the tune for now...

also

tweet - boogie tonight (moda).... fab disco house.

and the ultimate summer chilled track is by tomahawk - on Beautiful records....... it is!!!!

x-amount said:
Kid creme is indeed the man.

Mark - Do you go out in london at all?

With Taste like that I must have been at some of the same do's.

I saw Kid Creme at MoS (a rare visit) a few weeks ago. It was rubbish tho. Very very empty.

BTW - Check out his new tune - Pique Nique - You will miss me (Kid Cremes stomper remix

Ace!

TUNE! I played that out on Sat night and went down a storm (prefer the dub though)..

Yep, I was at Defected in Da House that night also - was indeed empty, but more room to dance :) Didn't rate Joey Negro's set really, he's better when he's a bit harder IMHO.

I'm out in London all the time - will have to say hello if we spot each other! Oh, and if you're into pumping funky house, check out www.itwouldberudenotto.com 8)

Benji Candeleiro : Inspiration I think??? Not much info on the sleeve
Very Deep!!!!

swiss taff said:
Soul Searhers - Feelin Love
Dirty Vegas - Days Go By
:D :D :D :D

Mr Taff, yet again, impeccable taste.

Funny how that Dirty Vegas track won't go away. Still sounds as good as it did 2 years ago.

Got very wobbly-kneed to SOulsearcher last week when COpyright played it.

Off to see Tony Humphries this Sunday! Wehey!!

misterc said:
swiss taff said:
Soul Searhers - Feelin Love
Dirty Vegas - Days Go By
:D :D :D :D

Mr Taff, yet again, impeccable taste.

Funny how that Dirty Vegas track won't go away. Still sounds as good as it did 2 years ago.

Got very wobbly-kneed to SOulsearcher last week when COpyright played it.

Off to see Tony Humphries this Sunday! Wehey!!
Quite a good video to it also... story goes a bit like this...
A guy comes back to the same spot every year to dance about the love he lost (hence the title). He dances from sunrise to sunset, bit like most of us on here when we get the chance ;)
Hows my homeland these days :D

Quite a good video to it also... story goes a bit like this...
A guy comes back to the same spot every year to dance about the love he lost (hence the title). He dances from sunrise to sunset, bit like most of us on here when we get the chance ;)
Hows my homeland these days :D[/quote]

Yeah - TOP video!! Good tracksuits.

Your homeland is fine, if a little schizo re: the weather.
L'America this Sunday with Mr Humphries + Bobby and Steve doing a disco set. Cant wait.

How's the snow/sun?

End of season for Snow now, but the Alps are always covered.
We got the same here with the weather, one minute 23 degrees then pi**ing it down :(
where is the L'America night held ?

Back