what is your favorite track right now?

Peddy said:
and check out "Room 5 Feat. Oliver Cheatham - Make Luv" - maybe it sounds a bit cheesy when you hear it for the first time, but it´s a funky tune...and it´s NOT cheesy! :p

I agree with you. :)

maybe the "problem" is that most funky tunes tend to be commercial...but imo this must not necessarily change the quality of a song.

I dont think funky has to mean cheesy -

check out a lot of the Chez music releases -

especially Lance Desardi - Waterslide (Lludovic Llorca mix) - quality.

Just can't stop from replaying Soul Heaven by Deep Sensation over and over, had it on at my BBQ on Saturday and it was soul shifting!

I'm stuck in 1994!

Help me but everytime I search for new trance it is utter pap, some cheezy singing and all horrible and fluffy!!!!!

Arggh Trance has turned into Care Bear music! Let's clear this up, Trance as a genre is a joke nowadays about 99.99% of it is europop rubbish!

ITS JUST NOT TRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring back goa/psy trance then I won't have to keep searching for tunes from holland, Japan and other random places where these tunes are still being released! Or just going around picking up tunes from 10 years ago!

:evil:

Well yes can't argue with you there!

Just annoys me now that every pile of pap is classified as trance when it should just be called pop (or pap) even.

Think I'm just gonna give up and drift off into technoland!

Just can't stop from replaying Soul Heaven by Deep Sensation over and over, had it on at my BBQ on Saturday and it was soul shifting!
Had a nice bbq on saturday myself. the sun was shining and tim deluxe got a quick run out but the rest of the night it was pure hip hop and r'n'b. just felt right as we were chilling and eatin bbq'd chicken in a basket.

spotty you should get yoself down to opium some sunday...
discoboogiefunknrnb with stevie limmer, it's my sunday spot now.
class wee night

yeah have actually heard that. some of me pals from work have mentioned it to me. could definately be worth a butchers. where bouts in belshaft you livin dirty? Wot do you do? work or are you at uni er wa? :D

spottydog said:
Had a nice bbq on saturday myself. the sun was shining and tim deluxe got a quick run out but the rest of the night it was pure hip hop and r'n'b. just felt right as we were chilling and eatin bbq'd chicken in a basket.

...nice one Spottster, funnily enough we had that on too, followed by Austin's Groove....can't beat it when you de la ne ne, de la ne ne ( well it sound's good to me!! :lol: ).

live up in the dirty east spottydog... i'm taking a well deserved break from education, goin to queens uni next year though.
I've got a new night as the promoter for Bar Red on thursdays, u ever been in it? It's a cool wee spot. Workin part time in tesco wine shop as well so i'm keeping quite busy... :D
aye amigo, you should definitely check opium out some sunday night, it usually finishes at 1 but i normally head round with limmer to milk or thompsons after for a bit of craic , you know how it is ;) :D

Banging musico

Where do you find out the names of all these tunes to download them?

Point me in the right direction - damsel in distress....!! :rolleyes:

Back