what is your favorite track right now?

WELL I LOVE THE LAYO AND BUSHWACKER LOVESTORY MIXED IN WITH FINALLY I THINK IT'S CALLED, A WOMEN SINGS IT , IT'S BRILL

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THAT SONG IS CALLED ???????

Tinkerbell, that's bizarre. My mate asked me yesterday if I had it....I know the one, it's class. I know the guys on here will come up trumps.

Finally - Kings Of Tomorrow with Julia McKnight singing.

Kings Of Tomorrow are Sandy Rivera and his production partner.

Another record of his about at the moment is 'I cant stop' which is worth buying on vinyl.

"I cant stop" is class.

Its about a year old, but its getting major plays now because its had a remix from Lab Rats (ATFC and Warren Clarke I think).

The remix is very similar to the original tho.

Excellent tune.

"this this this-this-this
this this this-this-this
this this this-this-this
this this this-this-this
this feeling
I cant stop"

Check out the Ben Watt remix of "Changes" by Sandy Rivera. Also good

Ever since Ibiza i couldnt find a better track to replace my maybe most favorite track in 2002, and it's:

DJ CHUS PRESENTS GROOVE FOUNDATION - THAT FEELING

(brings the baleric vibe right back at me in full force everytime the melodic part strikes)
:eek: :eek:

some excellent tracks there folks...
the one that's giving me the jingle bells at the mo has been around a while but i just heard it again the other night & went boogaloo...

tomas vs filterheads- sunshine

Try out the H&H remixes of VnV Nations "beloved"
I cant get away from Two Months off as well.....
and De Nuits retake on "all that mattered" is rocking the New Orleans scene now.

well, this is my first message here (except of the introduction)...

my favorite track at the moment is "Freeform Five - Perspex Sex"
you guys know it? here in germany it´s rocking the dancefloors...

TINKERBELL1 said:
WELL I LOVE THE LAYO AND BUSHWACKER LOVESTORY MIXED IN WITH FINALLY I THINK IT'S CALLED, A WOMEN SINGS IT , IT'S BRILL

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THAT SONG IS CALLED ???????

yes I've heard that track as well in Switzerland some days ago in a club and of course I had to find it.
The mix is called:
LAYO & BUSHWACKA! VS KOT "finally a love story" and I've found it on kazaa(lite)

i don't think they did it for money as it is only available as bootleg (i think), but you're right, already the original (which is stolen as well from 2 tracks!!!) is amazing.

Alecsandra, Southern Sun is SUCH a gorgeous track, both the Oakie Bunkka cut and the re-mix by Tiesto. I have been hearing forever and will never grow tired of it. I HATE the Layo & Bushwacka song, it thoroughly sucks. I liked it before... I think I've just heard it too much or something :rolleyes:

if you guys don´t think that german vocals suck, check out this one:

2raumwohnung - Ich und Elaine (Moguai Mix)

Love 80's - Ain't Nothin' Goin' On But The Rent

anybody knows this one? it´s the new bootleg mix of an 80´s (?) song by Gwen Guthrie
:arrow: good one!

I've heard someone else mention that track peddy. Must check it out.
The best track i've heard recently is...
Right on Brothers- Soul is...

and check out "Room 5 Feat. Oliver Cheatham - Make Luv" - maybe it sounds a bit cheesy when you hear it for the first time, but it´s a funky tune...and it´s NOT cheesy! :p

although i prefer the dark/deep/tribal sound in general, sometimes i need some funky tunes :D

and, one of my favorites (i know, i already wrote it somewhere else): Kid Creme pres. Monkey Boie Rascal - Soul terror

amazing bassline :eek:

Back