What is wrong with vests?????

^ Are you still Djing Brandon? That Space terrace was legendary.
Still DJing away Deepsea,stone cold sober now though....;)
So ma' style is slightly different now!@!:).
Space Terrace,,,,,,,...Ah the Halcyon Days of the No1 Hedonist and then onto the New Star Bar 24 hrs later???....getting flashbacks here,then a nice wee comedown at Kanya poolbar....those were the days my friend:cool::):cool:.

;)
Vests at the Airport :D

1238083_10151621844555060_1634108076_n.jpg
Nice one brother,
I take it you took the photie; mate, on one of your marathon and extremely impressive short trips to the island.
What a state to get yourself into,,,shocking behaviour for young men to get up to,ha ha ha;)
Unfortunately it reminds me of the 90's and my first trips to the island and the carnage at the airport on the way back....we were still drinking though,,24 hour party people were our crowd,
These bawbags are obviously bleeding amateurs!!:spank:

Ah've posted it up before I am not the Block I am Scottish and have never DJ'ed in my life.
I wouldn't even know where to start MiniMarc,especially since Vinyl:p was replaced with this push a couple of buttons digital pish!;)!

It's smelling all that heather in Formentera I reckon ... shall we play pin the tail on the alter-ego ? ;)
:):)Wanlockhead, Kimajy----the Highest village in Scotland.
Just off the M74 at Abington.
I go camping there a lot....You should check it out,well worth a look:cool:

I'm using a sunbed for the first time ever, and can see why people get addicted. It's an experience, especially as they pump club hits through the speakers into the bed. I went to the shop to check it out and there were more men than women queuing for a bed. 60p a minute.

That's why there are more men with skin cancer problems these days. If you do use these things I reckon it's best to use a walk-in chamber. But after the Summer we've had in UK this year hopefully no sunbeds needed. You'll never get a proper deep tan off a sunbed without using them to excessive levels anyway (or using indoor accelerators which don't give lasting results). That's why the TOWIE lot keep getting themselves sprayed instead lol.

Veering back on topic, just back from the island and I have to say that vests are epidemic in places like Space.

Total nightmare if you're not into having people's smelly armpits in your face during "hands in the air" moments :mad:

Oh the armpits ! :evil: Its all about strategic positioning though. The sure winners are either a group of girls - not as tall and don't smell as bad; or italian dudes - no vests and don't like to sweat .

Seem to remember a few of them infiltrated a night i went to at fabric last year too. Aah well they're young they'll learn... in years to come they'll cringe at the pix. Also worth remembering that at the sweatiest 90s techno clubs - i'm talking billy nasty, gayle san etc, it was tops off all the way, so i guess this is progress right?

Also worth remembering that at the sweatiest 90s techno clubs - i'm talking billy nasty, gayle san etc, it was tops off all the way, so i guess this is progress right?

Shirt-free was normal for guys at techno/acid parties. As for pics ... they weren't being taken most places so nobody cared in those days.

Back