What is wrong with vests?????

No vest, but an absolute San An cracker this one ...

1375099_236372403184083_652683743_n.jpg

Jesus. If my old man saw me dressed like that, he'd want to know why he wasn't invited on the stag do.

Someone needs to have a serious word with this individual.

They seemed to be out in force on the island this year. It's crazy.

^^ I didn't in June, and I won't find time on this trip either. Not even to show a mate who's an Ibiza virgin. I didn't see too much vest offending in June, no more than normal. Will be vigilant at the weekend.

^^ To be fair, Bossa in the daytime is pretty soul-destroying. Unless you're sufficiently rat-a*sed and at a beach party - in which case you're desensitized to what lies a few feet away.

It's bad enough with the vest situation.
But what really gets me is this current trend of the trainers with white sports socks.
Must be getting old right enough but sorry it just wouldn't have been tolerated back in my day. ha ha.It'll be Jesus sandals and white socks before we know it o_O

Unless you're sufficiently rat-a*sed and at a beach party - in which case you're desensitized to what lies a few feet away.

It's only a 3 night trip, I doubt there is time to sober up it even come down in that short amount of time. But I'll be wearing my sleeves with pride and saving my socks for the gym.

Attention seeking. So many blokes are turning into self centred egotistical beings. Pah.

As long as everyone has a good time, then I don't care tbh. Just quite humorous seeing these pics. Perception is different from person to person.

Short answer to the original question is there is nothing whatever wrong with vests. Getups like this, however ...

1005808_10153187942595377_464099120_n.jpg

Jees, I had that exact bag back in 1990. Ever so handy for loose change and ciggies. I sent it to a charity shop and eventually someone has bought it. The 90's are back folks!!!! (is he also doing that wear glasses for the sake of it thing?)

That's a corrective.
Fila,Sergio Tacchini and adidas originals are the way ahead,been wearing it since the 80's.
Seen the Stone Roses on Glasgow Green in the Bolshoi Ballet 9000 capacity circus tent 1990 and never looked back since:confused:
House DJ to warm the crowd up and then the legend that are The "Roses" came on around 21.00 Pm.Amazing.
The Madchester revival is already happening Troops....Enjoy the 3rd. Summer of Love next season on La Isla Blanca.....Keep It Simple is the way ahead,IMO.
Peace to the Nations :):):).

Back