What is wrong with vests?????

Vests are no longer the mark of the dickhead I'd say, pretty mainstream attire, lots of men just wear them because they're cooler (as in temperature) than wearing a t-shirt.

I'm going for this look this year. Vest for the beach, something more dressy for the VIP section at night
e5af1f514c7e3bd24fd36b7401255602.jpg

The problem with today's youth is their lack of originality.

Walk around Ibiza and it is like a uniform. Vest and cap either back to front or at an angle.

I hate to stereotype, but they tend to be worn by knobs. Lots of them on show in PDB.

Totally agree. All with the same haircut.

Totally agree. All with the same haircut.
To follow on dirks post. I do recall in my early years most kids were all wearing the same clothes back then. For example reebok track suits, wallabies, kickers etc and every other kid had a ponytail ( which I tried and failed to grow and ended up with a proper rascal of a haircut known as curtains which all the other kids had) so nothing has changed much at all when it comes to kids all mimicking what each other wears. It's just they're style is a little bit more preened than the last generation was. Plus throw in a couple of protein shakes and a few trips down the gym and you've got your average 20 year old.

To follow on dirks post. I do recall in my early years most kids were all wearing the same clothes back then. For example reebok track suits, wallabies, kickers etc and every other kid had a ponytail ( which I tried and failed to grow and ended up with a proper rascal of a haircut known as curtains which all the other kids had) so nothing has changed much at all when it comes to kids all mimicking what each other wears. It's just they're style is a little bit more preened than the last generation was. Plus throw in a couple of protein shakes and a few trips down the gym and you've got your average 20 year old.

Maybe it's just that I've never really followed trends so it's always been alien to me. One thing that has changed though is these people spent the entire time posing and caring what other people think. That certainly didn't happen when I used to go to raves in my teens/very early twenties. Wasn't one of the reason dance music was invented is that people leave there ego at the door and stomp like no-one is watching?

This made me chuckle...I grew my hair long and tied it back. I used to get so much grief from doorman thinking I was a dealer, and the last straw was getting pulled at Gatwick coming back from a trip and Questioned in a separate room

Just back from the island, a real mixture of characters, but defo a trend to try and look like the hulk, both young and old.

No harm in looking well and keeping fit, but I think too many people do it for the wrong reasons.

How was the openings Kent kid? Gutted I'm not doing them this year usually out with the kids in May, and manage to always sneak a couple of cheeky parties in as well.
Gonna just have to wait till the closings this year :(

I don't mind people keeping fit, I work out myself, but please don't walk along or act like you ARE the hulk or that you are Gods gift ...I just find that some of them try to be intimidating. In terms of vests I don't care what people wear when they are dancing, been known to don one myself every now and then, but I always wear jeans.

I love the openings, my fave time.

Defected was very young, and a bit Instragram and Snapchat, but it didn't bother me, very busy. Not really my bag but good to see Eden busy.

Circo Loco was ....crazy. Queued 1.5 hours to get in, but well worth it, It was mega ramo, everywhere. Plotted up on the main room and had a fantastic time.

Eden opening was really good, love that VOID system and everyone was on form, Leftwing & Kody smashed it, iam a big fan, again very busy and a really good friendly vibe, vastly under estimated club.

Ushuaia - a bit disappointing for me, been to the opening loads of times but the sound felt very low and seemed to vary, didn't get Paul K's set at all, thankfully Lawler pulled it back a bit. Again super busy, but to be expected

Carla Bonita - lovely food, classy place, Clara Da Costa was on the decks, always good to see the residents play.

Mambo - Bontan very good, going places that lad, Hot Since 82 think he will do really well this year, Bysie that guy is a magician, he had the place rocking.

Couple of WE bars, put my head in Hush to check out a Czech DJ, Kumharas again lovely food, Nautica on the harbour, Villa Mecedes, a few tucked away gems.

Didn't stay for Hi, but waiting for a write up where it's not compared to Space, from someone that actually went there and treat it as a brand new club review.

San An was gets better every year, there is investment going on, I personally like it. I went to Bossa once, didn't like the vibe but staying in Ibiza town in July for a change.

I don't mind people keeping fit, I work out myself, but please don't walk along or act like you ARE the hulk or that you are Gods gift ...I just find that some of them try to be intimidating. In terms of vests I don't care what people wear when they are dancing, been known to don one myself every now and then, but I always wear jeans.

I love the openings, my fave time.

Defected was very young, and a bit Instragram and Snapchat, but it didn't bother me, very busy. Not really my bag but good to see Eden busy.

Circo Loco was ....crazy. Queued 1.5 hours to get in, but well worth it, It was mega ramo, everywhere. Plotted up on the main room and had a fantastic time.

Eden opening was really good, love that VOID system and everyone was on form, Leftwing & Kody smashed it, iam a big fan, again very busy and a really good friendly vibe, vastly under estimated club.

Ushuaia - a bit disappointing for me, been to the opening loads of times but the sound felt very low and seemed to vary, didn't get Paul K's set at all, thankfully Lawler pulled it back a bit. Again super busy, but to be expected

Carla Bonita - lovely food, classy place, Clara Da Costa was on the decks, always good to see the residents play.

Mambo - Bontan very good, going places that lad, Hot Since 82 think he will do really well this year, Bysie that guy is a magician, he had the place rocking.

Couple of WE bars, put my head in Hush to check out a Czech DJ, Kumharas again lovely food, Nautica on the harbour, Villa Mecedes, a few tucked away gems.

Didn't stay for Hi, but waiting for a write up where it's not compared to Space, from someone that actually went there and treat it as a brand new club review.

San An was gets better every year, there is investment going on, I personally like it. I went to Bossa once, didn't like the vibe but staying in Ibiza town in July for a change.
Sounds like you made the most of it out there. I'm out with the wife for 3 days in oct, so will mix it up and do ants closing first day then follow it up with black coffee at hi, must admit not impressed with the videos and pics of the main rooms so far although like the looks of the other areas in the club. Will only judge once there though for sure.
Then the main event of circo loco followed by cocoon closing which is a must, although the missus probably won't agree with that one.
Have to admit we've found a decent hotel in grand palladium white sands in bossa, plus near to Nassau beach which is a must for me and also not far from salinas. But think your right it's a bit to in your face now in bossa and not the same as days gone by.
San Antonio for me is great for when we take the kids as there is lots to do when we visit. I've just always associated it with my early 18/30 days, and that's why I've never stayed since. Should give it a go, although definitely thinking about staying at pikes next time round.
Apologies for going off topic peeps.

Back