WHAT IS IT LIKE IN WINTER?

I really am tempted to go between xmas and new year next year nice end of year break to chill out completly!

It's for me one of the best moments of the year in ibiza... Don't miss it if you can.
I am looking into it as we speak, im looking at this year for around same dates just out of interest. Bit pricey at the min but thats probably because its near to then. Il have another look January time for 2017

It's always pricey at that time of year, there are no deals like in season.
I'd like to go same time, it's on the list of other shit we have so unfortunately not a priority just at the minute :-(

It's always pricey at that time of year, there are no deals like in season.
I'd like to go same time, it's on the list of other shit we have so unfortunately not a priority just at the minute :-(
Hotels aint too bad, low star but highly reccomended by travellers. Seen 2/3 for around £600 for the week. Then some for around £5000 o_O

Problem is the flights having to do stop offs everywhere, and they aint cheap either. Missus doesnt like flying either :!:

yeah but that's what olly is referring to, there are only few direct flights and all the flights are mostly rather expensive. hotels aren't expensive, it's the flights.

Yeah im surprised there isnt more really than there is really, but then supply and demand dictates that i guess!

Mark Broadbent and Andy Livesey (The Brothers Grim):

How do winter parties in Ibiza differ from the summers events?

MB: The obvious answer would be there are more island residents in attendance than tourists. The parties at this time of year also tend to go on for longer unhindered by the authorities.
AL: Halloween is pretty much the perfect time for a party in Ibiza. The locals have all had a few weeks off from partying after the heady days of the closing parties but they are not fully into hibernation mode yet so everyone is ready to let loose. There are still a few of the more discerning tourists left on the island too, which adds a nice variety to the proceedings. In general winter parties are far better than summer parties and Halloween is the best of all in my opinion.

( http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/2016/10/feature-spookiest-halloween-yet-on-ibiza )

12-img_2014.jpg

Back