WHAT IS IT LIKE IN WINTER?

what can i say? i arrived in ibiza a week ago, just missed the snow (fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it) and last week has been really really nice, sunny every day and about 15 degrees in the afternoon. salinas was deserted yet absolutely lovely on saturday and the island is greener than i've ever seen it before! today's cloudy and windy, but forecast for the next few days looks really good again 8)

i love ibiza in winter!!!

ric:
out on the road to Es Vedra via a few different routes.
Magical place and I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who doesn't understand what I mean.
I could sit here for hours. Actually, that's exactly what I did.

( February mini-tour )

Putumayo Cafe at Ibiza, during winter time

The "Putumayo Café" is a wellknown meeting place of active musicians on Ibiza, managed by the Dutch singer "Rick de Vito". Every Saturday and Sunday you will see local and international Music Bands, and it is always good for a spontaneous live music session.

:arrow: http://vimeo.com/38807535

just got back to the Uk after a week out there, weather wasn't the best on Sunday so took the kids for a drive over to Vedra where the sky was clearer then the east coast. Spent a couple of hours eating at cala d'hort then a couple of hours dodging the waves with the kids and staring a Vedra.
Gets me every time

just got back to the Uk after a week out there, weather wasn't the best on Sunday so took the kids for a drive over to Vedra where the sky was clearer then the east coast. Spent a couple of hours eating at cala d'hort then a couple of hours dodging the waves with the kids and staring a Vedra.
Gets me every time

Just got back myself. Absolutely fantastic to be able to go to beaches like Cala Conta and Salinas when they're not utterly rammed.

Gets me every time

picture.php

We must have been there about the same time 14:30 onwards? We chased the break in cloud cover and ended up at Cala D'Hort :) Windy but muy enjoyable.

Back