Dump your boyfriend. Take me home.

PachaGirl79 said:
*Lozza* said:
Greery said:
heres me at Sunsea bar last summer

Sunsea%20Ibiza.jpg

:eek: gorgeous!!!!!!

Um, yeah!!! :p

he looks bit like my old boss in ibiza! dont think it is tho he looks better lookin and my boss wasnt a dj. less he is pretendin on those decks which is a bit uncool! i dont think this guy posts on here at all does he anyway? unfortunately for you ladies. (ok an maybe for myself too!) ;)

:lol: i wish!!

i was so drunk that i had previously spilt a glass of wine down my dress, and the taxis were on their way!! it was for fast drying... :oops:

addict said:
:lol: i wish!!

i was so drunk that i had previously spilt a glass of wine down my dress, and the taxis were on their way!! it was for fast drying... :oops:

oh i see... silly me eh!

:lol:

addict said:
tada!!
being a diva...
P8080053.jpg

being drunk...
IMAG0056.jpg

but now im being newly blonde....
hair.jpg

where are you from addict?

pretty lady...

i wish i had the guts to dye my dark hair blonde :D

im from st.annes, practically in blackpool

thanks....it took ALOT of guts to do it and im still not sure if i like it, i prefer being a brunette i think, suits my colouring better! and my hair is now wrecked :lol:

NITEFLY said:
i bet you looked like one of them japanese tourists you always see up oxford street :lol:

kinda... had to try it. paid enough for it and my mums face was apicture when i finally braved it to go home. :lol: [/img]

addict said:
im from st.annes, practically in blackpool

thanks....it took ALOT of guts to do it and im still not sure if i like it, i prefer being a brunette i think, suits my colouring better! and my hair is now wrecked :lol:

Blackpool is where there is that famous test track where car companies test their cars top speed, right?

I'm talking to a hot chick and all I can think of is cars. Christ...

Back