What do you all look like?

gingerfreak said:
www.photobucket.com

Set up an account (it's free), then when you log in go to 'Browse', pick your pic and click 'submit'.

Then go to the pic, underneath will be 3 different sorts of tags. Click in the bottom tag box to highlight it, copy it, then post on here and paste, and hey presto! One picture available for ridicule and alteration by some wag with Photoshop ;)

Any questions pm me.

was gonna try and pretend i had worked it out for myself but here you go. :D

CB19.jpg

Me at my apt. at Jet.

p.s. Thanks Mia!!!

I remember back in the day I was one of like two or three Americans that posted here. Now we have people representing from Cali, Texas, Colorado, Florida, etc. Nice to see that people are finally catching on to the magic of Ibiza!! :D

My roommate went two years ago. We were planning on going for four years before that! Five of us went last year, and had the most amazing time out there. I am still putting together a journal and photo album. Since it's so expensive for American, we are planning on going back for the opening parties in June 2006.

PachaGirl79 said:
I remember back in the day I was one of like two or three Americans that posted here. Now we have people representing from Cali, Texas, Colorado, Florida, etc. Nice to see that people are finally catching on to the magic of Ibiza!! :D

Its pretty cool to see a bunch of people from the States reprezentin this year!! 8)

Agent Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:47 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm the crazy kid in the pink on the left! From Reno, Nevada USA going to Ibiza with some mates for the first time this summer! Really excited about it....has anyone on here in the U.S. been to the Burning Man Festival? How about anybody else from around the world?

No, never have been, but looks like a blast! Your friend Eva is quite the looker!!!

LetsBounce said:
Its pretty cool to see a bunch of people from the States reprezentin this year!! 8)

True 8) , but they still need to post more often. Its mainly only you, Pachagirl and a couple others that post on a regular basis. Lets all bridge that gap over the atlantic... aaaaawwww :D

Yeah, Eva is amazingly gorgeous.....you'd have to see her out of costume to get the full effect! She should do runway modeling! She's from Poland and unfortunately has finished grad school and is moving back in December =(
I can't believe you've never been to Burning Man, only because you live so close to it (being inColorado and all)! You should check out the website sometime (burningman.com) and attend the event in the near future, before it gets too big and shuts down! We have a really cool camp of about 35 creative, party-hard nutballs....aged 21-32! It draws around 35,000 from all 50 states and 22 different countries worldwide! We always love to meet new people, so if you and your mates ever want to check it out, you're more than welcome to come party with us for the week. I live 2 hours away from the event, so it's really easy for me to get there! Coming from further than 500 miles makes a challenging trip, especially your first time! If anyone needs a place to stay in Reno however, our house is always open!
Being in the middle of the desert, in one of the most desolate places in the Northern hemisphere can be rough, but the experience is like nothing you will ever find anywhere else! It HAS to be the craziest and most worthwhile thing in existence today! If you've seen Ibiza before, you definitely should check out BM and see how it stacks up! I figured I should get to Ibiza this summer for the same reason! Take care man...keep in touch!

M

Ferd said:
LetsBounce said:

True 8) , but they still need to post more often. Its mainly only you, Pachagirl and a couple others that post on a regular basis. Lets all bridge that gap over the atlantic... aaaaawwww :D

That was cute :D Yes, everyone feel the love. :p

Image089.jpg

Pretty nifty......took some doing to figure out how to post the picture without a hyperlink! Here is a picture of me for you Sandi....wish I had a better one! Cheers!

-M

Oh, and for an album of more of my pictures.....see the link on my previous post! :lol:

Agent said:
Image089.jpg

Pretty nifty......took some doing to figure out how to post the picture without a hyperlink! Here is a picture of me for you Sandi....wish I had a better one! Cheers!

-M

Oh, and for an album of more of my pictures.....see the link on my previous post! :lol:

Don't worry I still can't figure how to post a pic without a link! :oops:

:p

Back