miaburgess said:
PachaGirl79 said:
*Lozza* said:
Greery said:
heres me at Sunsea bar last summer

Sunsea%20Ibiza.jpg

:eek: gorgeous!!!!!!

Um, yeah!!! :p

he looks bit like my old boss in ibiza! dont think it is tho he looks better lookin and my boss wasnt a dj. less he is pretendin on those decks which is a bit uncool! i dont think this guy posts on here at all does he anyway? unfortunately for you ladies. (ok an maybe for myself too!) ;)

I definately wasnt your boss, and I wasnt pretending to be on the decks! :D I do post on here sometimes, prefer to just read though, Ill try to start posting a bit more :)

Greery said:
I definately wasnt your boss, and I wasnt pretending to be on the decks! :D I do post on here sometimes, prefer to just read though, Ill try to start posting a bit more :)

Yes please post more, we need more fit boys on here :lol: ;)

greery said:

:lol: dam it how embarrassed am i now! :oops: welcome bac anyway. no thats a good thing he was bit of an arse. :D

Barbie said:
Greery said:

Here,here! :lol:

miaburgess said:
gingerfreak said:
www.photobucket.com

Set up an account (it's free), then when you log in go to 'Browse', pick your pic and click 'submit'.

Then go to the pic, underneath will be 3 different sorts of tags. Click in the bottom tag box to highlight it, copy it, then post on here and paste, and hey presto! One picture available for ridicule and alteration by some wag with Photoshop ;)

Any questions pm me.

there you go hope this helps. note i had to pinch someone elses instructions myself as i couldnt work it out either! :D

Haha TVRs are so shit it's untrue - i was driving one a few weeks ago and within 5 miles it overheated and my friend test drove a new one last week and it broke down about a mile from the dealership :lol:

addict said:
im from st.annes, practically in blackpool

thanks....it took ALOT of guts to do it and im still not sure if i like it, i prefer being a brunette i think, suits my colouring better! and my hair is now wrecked :lol:

i like the dark best. sorry as i know your blonde now but its easier and healthier to go bac! :D i tried blonde once and it all started to fall out. :confused: its now in much better shape and darker than ever. ill put the before and after pics up one day when i get over the embarrasment!

kitty said:
Barbie said:
Greery said:

Here,here! :lol:

Purrrrrrr, Greery is my new crush. Sorry Nitefly, I'm cheating on you and your delicious dimples ;)

Back