What Are You Listening To Right Now??

weatherall might be dead but the legacy lives on. so many djs and producers have picked up the baton in recent years, especially on the chuggy side.

been so hard to focus on work this week. people keep sharing amazing memories and clips. doesn't get much more spinetingling than this. talking heads played quite late on if hazy memory serves..

"weatherall might be dead but" Even that sentence still gets me right in the gut that he's gone. Still can't comprehend. You're right though, the amount of people he inspired around the world, the legacy will live on. And to save me posting mix after mix in my bereft state, best to dig into this trove that I've just been sent:

⚓

"weatherall might be dead but" Even that sentence still gets me right in the gut that he's gone. Still can't comprehend. You're right though, the amount of people he inspired around the world, the legacy will live on. And to save me posting mix after mix in my bereft state, best to dig into this trove that I've just been sent:

⚓

awesome. thanks for this

here are 10 ALFOS faves from the last ten years (in no great order)

1. Simon Baker - Plastik (terje edit)
2. Trickski - Pill Collins
3. Gus Gus - Crossfade (Maceo Plex mix)
4. Primal Scream - Uptown (weatherall remix)
5. Mungolian Jetset - Moon Jocks and Prog Rocks
6. Laughing Light of Plenty / The Naturals - The Rose
7. Neville Watson - songs to elevate pure hearts (kink rmx)
8. Somerville & Wilson - Yantar (fango rmx)
9. OMD - Messages (greg wilson)
10. It's a fine line - I'm a cliche edit service 8 (the mighty wah - story of the blues)

ONE MORE TUNE
Waterboys - Whole of the Moon

Back