What Are You Listening To Right Now??

yeah ive notice it but his music 1 billion time better than all overrated djs on nomad House kind playing in ibz .
Can't wait to be back to jockey club not only for 1 hour (Dc10 closing19 on minds after ) as last time but 3-4 hours at least.20200227_110232.jpg

Last edited:
I put on David Guetta's "Nothing But the Beat" album and for the first time (really...) I'm totally enjoying it! :) His music is... well, it's very whimsical and choreographed on this album. At least, I think so...

David Guetta - Dreams

I'm not listening to anything but cars going by at the moment. But yesterday I picked up two new CDs: "Transmission Suite" by 808 State, and "Building Better Worlds" by London Elektricity. Both are super & I love them! :)

1582897382048.png808 State
1582897408476.pngLondon Elektricity

Last edited:
"weatherall might be dead but" Even that sentence still gets me right in the gut that he's gone. Still can't comprehend. You're right though, the amount of people he inspired around the world, the legacy will live on. And to save me posting mix after mix in my bereft state, best to dig into this trove that I've just been sent:

⚓

Listen to ALFOS Phonox 21/02/20 Sean Johnston by Hardway Bros on #SoundCloud

Back