What Are You Listening To Right Now??

+ Hardfloor acperience dropped at 3.03!

Anyway i promise i'll shut up about it now.

Back to the thread. Currently got this playing:

c/o one of the best Spanish DJs I know

(Sergi runs Switch Pocket bar. Knows his music)

Listening to the 16mix usb of Jon Sa Trinxa on way to office,after listening hundred of Times since 2 years 10 mixes of Rodspin(really good ,i ve never advertise for other djs for quality of their mix),i wanted a change
Quiet irregular:eg Along 1h30 of jon ,20-30% Amazin 70-80% Quiet mellow,(not fan of funky part neither poppy part(bowie Coldplay)not things i could listen to hundred of times if u get wot i means.
I like Jon for sure but if it was 80% of amazing tracks ill buy his key again but not the case.
At least ,at Sa Trinxa he never dissappoint

On Monday Rodspin 4 ever at Jockey club than Jo n Sa Trinxa, even i know no one comes to see him except ME (perfect cool vibes b4 dc10 hell vibes)

Listening to the 16mix usb of Jon Sa Trinxa on way to office,after listening hundred of Times since 2 years 10 mixes of Rodspin(really good ,i ve never advertise for other djs for quality of their mix),i wanted a change
Quiet irregular:eg Along 1h30 of jon ,20-30% Amazin 70-80% Quiet mellow,(not fan of funky part neither poppy part(bowie Coldplay)not things i could listen to hundred of times if u get wot i means.
I like Jon for sure but if it was 80% of amazing tracks ill buy his key again but not the case.
At least ,at Sa Trinxa he never dissappoint

On Monday Rodspin 4 ever at Jockey club than Jo n Sa Trinxa, even i know no one comes to see him except ME (perfect cool vibes b4 dc10 hell vibes)

he does play a lot of cheese but it is all about context though. what sounds glorious at sa trinxa might sound ridiculous when you're walking around Carrefour.

sure, JON is always a good idea at Sa trinxa but not really listening to his mixes , on other side ,very willing to buy Rodspin mixes but he didnt make some for ibz 19, u just enjoy them at jockey club, ill plan to eat there , not cheap but the only way to enjoy his mix, that always surprise me with amazing trancy nomad tracks :cool: , i hope he will play one day along woomoon ibz or other nomad house parties as he deserves it (played space ibz Elrow,veto, amante and other ibz restaurant such punta carretas and other names i forgot)

sure, JON is always a good idea at Sa trinxa but not really listening to his mixes , on other side ,very willing to buy Rodspin mixes but he didnt make some for ibz 19, u just enjoy them at jockey club, ill plan to eat there , not cheap but the only way to enjoy his mix, that always surprise me with amazing trancy nomad tracks :cool: , i hope he will play one day along woomoon ibz or other nomad house parties as he deserves it (played space ibz Elrow,veto, amante and other ibz restaurant such punta carretas and other names i forgot)

there was a 'nomad' session in Cala Nova the other day at L'Amorigen - anyone know about that? am guessing just a quiet winter thing on the beach

St Patrick's night at Cork Opera House.. we're going to see Lankum and special quests... If they play near you check them out...
This Jackson c Frank cover is something else...
And the original for anyone never heard JCF..

Back