West end ibiza!!!!!

bars

i would say that a little bar called Kristals is cool, its not too big not very packed but drink is cheap and perving is good
2nd-10th c u there

jord said:
cheers lad----> deja vu pre paries were hosted here last year!!!!!
Ratpack did a pre-party set!!!!! it was class!!!!!!!

yes - itaca rules!! 8)

DSC00719.JPG

gorms garage

Just come back from ibiza and have to say that gorms garage (although not the cheapest) is a bar. good music and atmosphere, however sgt peppers was awesome as well. did a 18-30's all inclusive bar in there and it was quality. it was the typical ibizan size shots of vodka and lemonade, then all the girls seemed to strip.....do you want much more???

went to the opening party at play2 and have to say that it was pants.

if you are into garage and rnb then u will love soul city :)

jord said:
Robo said:
how can u stay in san an and not manage to go to the sunset strip.....

its all about getting a drink!!!!! i stayed closer to the bay so i had to walk forstley past barM so they hosted a lot of pree parties and so did the bar next to it!!!!!(carnt think of the name) so it was all about go there then westend for some dirt and cheap drinks!!!!!

I'm glad you lot stay in the west end....

Itaca for chill out / cocktails and play2 for madness, is Nightlife still there?

gutted, nightlife was great fun when we were last there..... a few dodgy pics to prove it :oops:

last there in 2001, it was one of the decent places to go in 2000 before Play2 opened. That is I don't think Play2 was around in 2000

Back