West end ibiza!!!!!

nah i don't sorry, but tinkerbell, and lil angel used to post one here, and so does dirty sanchez, foolproof has occaisonally as well.

good to have you back,
join in on the fun...

I never posted on HQ but I've heard lots about it on here! Is it going to be back up and running again soon? Anyone know what happened to it?

ksixty9 said:
got to be little ibizian bar called flowers well it's in spanish

after reading your previous post about your favourite bar (http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2981) i decided to take a quick look today to find it but to my surprise i didnt (the way you explained how to arrive there doesnt make sense :evil: ). no flowers (english), no flores (spanish), no flors (ibicenco) - nothing related to flowers. you got the bar name wrong!! :eek:

ksixty9 said:
and for a bit of head banging and jagermister can't be the rock garden

ground zero maybe? :rolleyes:

ksixty9 said:
my fav bar has to be mezzanine past the sunset strip. can't beat it

for the third time i tell you: mezzanine doesnt exist anymore!! :eek:

mezzanine its called
sugarsea.jpg
since 2001!! :idea:

sugarsea :arrow:
bars_sugarsea180x120.jpg

ksixty9 said:
do you go to the bar which serve, tons of shut all like sweet's mars bar, bounty, pear drop love starting a night their and going through the list. can't remeber the name though

oh dear - you are the master of confussion!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

we are trying to help people - not to confuss them with wrong information or giving names of bars that dont even exist!! :spank:

jord said:
i had to walk forstley past barM so they hosted a lot of pree parties and so did the bar next to it!!!!!(carnt think of the name)

itaca!! 8)

Muel said:
I never posted on HQ but I've heard lots about it on here! Is it going to be back up and running again soon? Anyone know what happened to it?

have patience and wait!! ;)

biffy: on his last e-mail davehq remembered me that you still owe us a drink at sa flama - or it was a dinner at sa capella? :p

033102beer_1_prv.gif
062802puke_prv.gif

( mc - hq - dj )

McRackin

no if you remember rightly dave was going to get the ale in down at flowers bar, you were paying for dinner at mezzanine, and marianne faithfull was getting the mars bars in later at that other place whose name i can't invent.

or am i getting confused in my young age?

djb

replay

mcrackin: after reading your post about your favourite bar (http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2981) i decided to take a quick look today to find it but to my surprise i didnt (the way you explained how to arrive there doesnt make sense ). no flowers (english), no flores (spanish), no flors (ibicenco) - nothing related to flowers. you got the bar name wrong!!

ksixty9 wrote: i could always draw you a map if it makes it easier.
thanx for the info on mezzanine/ now sugar sea.
;)

How about a shout out for Kilties!!!! Best karaoke in the West End!!

cheers

i think cheers is the best karaoke, girls do it topless for free drink.
you only have to check the wall's out for souvoir bra's collected over the years
plus they have shag tag. kind of an ibizian dating game.

i dont think i's look very good topless. But cheers anyway....

cheers lad----> deja vu pre paries were hosted here last year!!!!!
Ratpack did a pre-party set!!!!! it was class!!!!!!!

ITS GOT TO BE EITHER :- STRIKERS DRINK AS MUCH AS YOU CAN IN 1 HOUR FOR 10 EURO'S

GORMS GARAGE ALTHOU IT WASNT THAT GOOD LAST YEAR

VILLANS CLIMB THE FIREMANS POLL AND GET A FREE SHOT !!

OR THE PLACE ALMOST NEXT DOOR TO MEGA MUSIC ALWAYS DEAD BUT THEY GAVE ME A COCKTAIL LAST YEAR WITH A SPARKLER IN IT FOR 2 EURO'S IT WAS MY LAST 2 EUROS THAT I HAD

AAHHHHHH THE MEMORIES

BRING ON SEPTEMBER!!

where IS Gorms Garage? Went there in 97 , haven t been able to find it since!

ITs OPPOSITE VILLANS A LITTLE WAY UP THE WEST END THEN HANG A LEFT.
NEAR TROPICANAS LOOK LEFT YOU CANT MISS IT

Thing is - once i'm in the West End, my spidey-sense just makes me head to Kilties!

Frontliners2003 said:
OR THE PLACE ALMOST NEXT DOOR TO MEGA MUSIC ALWAYS DEAD BUT THEY GAVE ME A COCKTAIL LAST YEAR WITH A SPARKLER IN IT FOR 2 EURO'S IT WAS MY LAST 2 EUROS THAT I HAD

do you mean 80's? :rolleyes:

Back