We're Up All Night To Get Lucky?

I just clicked the link and a page came up. Next to Daft Punk there's a blue button with 'View In Itunes'. It brought the Daft Punk page up in itunes with 'Listen For Free' next to Random Access Memories.

They're still not really working for me. But then again I didn't like Daft Punk much first time round so that's probably to be expected.

I'm dreading opening up threads about Daft Punk. Far too many people with an agenda to give a true critque. There is also an unwillingness from people to give the album a chance and grant them poetic license to make something different.

It's really bad.

Heart FM meets Homes under the Hammer. Housewife turnout.

Don't mind the Moroder moment though.

I'm dreading opening up threads about Daft Punk. Far too many people with an agenda to give a true critque. There is also an unwillingness from people to give the album a chance and grant them poetic license to make something different.

But you know 'different' is just going to be a mainstream pop album. It's not the mid 90s any more and there are far more interesting people making electronic/dance music.

I streamed it through itunes last night and listened through it twice. It may have been taken down already as it did say it was for a limited time.

I wasn't overly impressed with what i heard, I think there were two tracks towards the end which i thought had some potential but that was it.

The album is very musical, it's different and almost seems like two albums in one.

its making me want to break out my old mixing software and do a few remixes.

The DJ that can't see the opportunities in this record is very very short sighted in my opinion.

They went out on a limb and I am loving it. This is an awesome album.

I am POSITIVE you will hear more than one of these tracks dropped in Ibiza this year!!! Give the album a chance you won't regret it.

But you know 'different' is just going to be a mainstream pop album. It's not the mid 90s any more and there are far more interesting people making electronic/dance music.

I wonder if you say the same about any producer/artist that started making music decades ago as well?

I wonder if you say the same about any producer/artist that started making music decades ago as well?

When did music become about who likes what???

How about listening with an open mind and deciding based upon the music not some preconceived idea. I gave up worrying what others thought a while ago. If the radio wants to play good music and the radio listeners like it doesn't change my opinion one ducking bit.

just enjoy the music and pass the love. :-/)

I was hoping to engage in some form of discussion/debate with you on this topic :confused:

I confused as usual haha.

Did I do something wrong? What do you mean? I am lost :-/$

i think I figured it out I meant to quote Johnny V's post :-/) my bad if that's the issue :--/)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back