We're Up All Night To Get Lucky?

As wimpy as I think it is for them, it did put me in a good mood hearing it on the way to work this morning - making me think of chilled out summer days :)

I agree, I really like it for what it is.

Not sure they intended to make the best house track in history.

it is just there... however I think it is more a statement of what it is trying to convey and not really concentrating in how infectious the beat or music is... ANYWAYS lol...

when I saw that list I went wow... !... am I hearing correctly... I heard it one more time and I still think is nothing memorable.
it is just the french making a really seriously capricious take what a sexy tune should be .

I like it. The "I'm too cool to possibly like anything other than dull, super pretentious underground w@nk that you will immediately hate the second someone less w@nky than you will also like" is getting sooooooooo tedious

I like it. The "I'm too cool to possibly like anything other than dull, super pretentious underground w@nk that you will immediately hate the second someone less w@nky than you will also like" is getting sooooooooo tedious

are you allowed to not like it without the above being true?

are you allowed to not like it without the above being true?

Yes. It's quite confusing why people feel the need to defend or slate this tune in such a way. If you like it you like it of you don't you don't. If others disagree with your stance - who cares :)

Some of the remix versions of this track are cool enough for me, even though I am 41 years old. I have never been a fan of radio edits, whatever it may be, they sell you short, a bit like a skinny bird.

Back