Weekend Plans

Friday dinner travelled to Wales to climb some mountains, scrambled Tryfan until it went dark - quality👌10 hours/10 pints and a few hours sleep in Betws-y-coed we set off for Snowdon in the dark hoping to catch the sunrise. Did the Horseshoe without Crib Goch as the wind was 50mph... Didn't see the sun for 5 hours until we returned to the carpark 🙄
170836.jpg
Got dropped off in Liverpool to meet 25 mates in a head wetting drink. Only stayed a few hours as I'd promised the Mrs I wouldn't be late. Holiday this week and stuff to do I'm told 😁

so I got 'involved' nudge, nudge Fri night. been a lonnng time., cool crowd, music. shame the bar decided to shut early just as I was hitting the zone. walking home in that state through the ghetto parts of Raval probably wasn't the shrewdest idea but at least got an hour's dance in. had worse birthdays. Madrid next weekend should be fun too

so I got 'involved' nudge, nudge Fri night. been a lonnng time., cool crowd, music. shame the bar decided to shut early just as I was hitting the zone. walking home in that state through the ghetto parts of Raval probably wasn't the shrewdest idea but at least got an hour's dance in. had worse birthdays. Madrid next weekend should be fun too
Happy birthday!!

Milan at the weekend, was really hoping to get tickets for their derby but just cant get them off Inters site, seems a headache and doesn't translate very well. would absolutely of loved to see AC / Inter but some things just aren't meant to be. long weekend of drinking, eating and exploring the city

love Northern Italy its just a shame the clubs don't seem to be open😩

Milan at the weekend, was really hoping to get tickets for their derby but just cant get them off Inters site, seems a headache and doesn't translate very well. would absolutely of loved to see AC / Inter but some things just aren't meant to be. long weekend of drinking, eating and exploring the city

love Northern Italy its just a shame the clubs don't seem to be open😩
Worth rocking up and trying the ticket office. Even if no joy, the atmosphere around that ground is cracking. Get yourself a panino and a birra and watch the crowd do their thing

A little snippet of Ibiza today

Shorts Had to remember what it is

Hope the time will come back if it possible to wear them.

Worth rocking up and trying the ticket office. Even if no joy, the atmosphere around that ground is cracking. Get yourself a panino and a birra and watch the crowd do their thing
was thinking this pal, thanks will definitely try our luck but if not like you say will be great to be about the buzz

Have a been a couple of times to Milan, but get out to Italy a couple of times a year for the last 15 years or so. Don't particularly rate Milan to be honest. For Northern Italy, Turin is a million miles better in my opinion. Bologna also an awesome city.
Bologna is probably our favourite city in the North, the views from up the tower are unreal. Also load of good affordable restaurants and bars in comparison to a lot of the other cities it has that charm about it

Bologna is probably our favourite city in the North, the views from up the tower are unreal. Also load of good affordable restaurants and bars in comparison to a lot of the other cities it has that charm about it
The student/bar street is fab and generally full of life.

Also some great agritourismi in the surrounding area. We sytayed at one about an hour and a half outside of the city, near Parma, and had the best meal of our lives- we were the only guests, the chef asked if we wanted to choose from the menu, or just let him cook for us, we obviously said go for it, and it was absolutely incredible, mind blowing, deliciousness

EDIT: Just found the place, it was HERE

Sparkling red Lambrusco wine too- sounds weird, but blimey, it was nice

Last edited:
Back