Weekend Plans

It's definitely worth a visit for it's simplicity. Obviously English speaking, and English money accepted e.t.c
Lots of historical sights and the top of the rock is well worth it for the views, and being started on by the monkeys! Along with a wide range of cuisines and decent bars too. I always thought it would be sunburnt Brits in the sun but there's a real mix of people and locals are fiercely loyal to Gibraltar, which is always an interesting chat.

I'm back out there early June over the Queens Jubilee weekend and staying on the Sunborn yacht hotel 👍👍

Thanks! Good to know. We'll be on a budget but hoping to find reasonable apartment.

Work has been crazy lately. Made sone poorlife choices and had 3 too many Wed night and then flew down to Vegas last night for a couple days away. My liver hurts

Just been to a fantastic wine shop. Only natural wine, big in Italy and Denmark not here in Sweden.By boat to Denmark and now train to Sweden....
Have a nice weekend to all🥳 View attachment 13221View attachment 13222View attachment 13223View attachment 13224View attachment 13225
Natural wine is very popular here in London, there are lots of small independent natural wine shops even more online retailers and and more opening all the time. I've had the Sancerre you bought, it's a serious bottle and very good. If you want something challenging in the same category, try a white from the Jura, deliberately oxidised and with sherry notes.

Finally tested positive for covid 😔 don’t feel that bad - but stuck in the spare room from today which has been dull !

Back