Weekend Plans

epic 4 hour hill walk with some buddies yesterday. blisters the size of balloons. then a quick pissup before the bar shut at 17h. we passed some hippies playing guitars which momentarily felt very ibiza. real nice vibe. really recommended. to find the route, get off the train at Vallvidrera and just follow everyone else. take your own food. there's nothing up there.

No snow here (yet) but there’s a good frost covering and the forecast says the outside temp feels like -6:cool::oops:

Urgh let’s not bring other thread discussions into this lovely one. Read enough arguments elsewhere 😂😂

My weekend starts tomorrow! It’s my birthdaaayyy so going to go for a lovely breakfast somewhere in town. Not sure where yet - I have to choose!

We’re doing a little staycay over the weekend, but the weather does NOT look great 😅

Could say it was a mixed weekend 😕

Good Friday - did the 40mile charity walk with two friends raising cash for the local Hospice. Walk was good, legs were fine but feet are sore from blisters! Don't usually get them...last 7 miles were testing on the feet 😅 They have raised £4k + gift aid so worth it

Sat - sadly my father-in-law died. He's been ill but it was still too early.

The rest of weekend we tried to keep up with prior arrangements, x3 Easter egg hunts for little lad. He barely eats chocolate so my wife will find comfort in them.

Had a few friends drop by to see my wife, share a drink/brew and chat.

Screenshot_20210407_195654.jpg

Could say it was a mixed weekend 😕

Good Friday - did the 40mile charity walk with two friends raising cash for the local Hospice. Walk was good, legs were fine but feet are sore from blisters! Don't usually get them...last 7 miles were testing on the feet 😅 They have raised £4k + gift aid so worth it

Sat - sadly my father-in-law died. He's been ill but it was still too early.

The rest of weekend we tried to keep up with prior arrangements, x3 Easter egg hunts for little lad. He barely eats chocolate so my wife will find comfort in them.

Had a few friends drop by to see my wife, share a drink/brew and chat.

View attachment 11750
This post is amazing and terrible. Sorry for your loss :(

Back