Weekend Plans

going out Friday with the boys, bit of a big one although still gonna try savvy a little gas in the tank as the misses wants to go out Saturday when she finishes work.. amazing what some of the gaffs around have done with their space! beaut to see business owners making the best of a bad situation. 2 pretty standard boozers short walk from ours share a long cut through together which has looked the most undesirable entrance / ally way for donkeys, now they have collaborated their space and made it into one mammoth courtyard, opened up the garages and made them into little booths, plenty of areas and seating arrangements it looks the absolute business, few other garden / back spaces have had the once over too which will be getting sampled come noon Friday🍻 cannot wait for some draft

Taking Pa Buckley for his 2nd jab Friday morning, work then sleepover in the cloud (kids sleepover with film in our bed) Friday night. Big footy match Saturday afternoon, have to win to still be in title race.

Sunday - kids stuff all day

going out Friday with the boys, bit of a big one although still gonna try savvy a little gas in the tank as the misses wants to go out Saturday when she finishes work.. amazing what some of the gaffs around have done with their space! beaut to see business owners making the best of a bad situation. 2 pretty standard boozers short walk from ours share a long cut through together which has looked the most undesirable entrance / ally way for donkeys, now they have collaborated their space and made it into one mammoth courtyard, opened up the garages and made them into little booths, plenty of areas and seating arrangements it looks the absolute business, few other garden / back spaces have had the once over too which will be getting sampled come noon Friday🍻 cannot wait for some draft
Got a before and after pic? Curious as to what they did to improve it!

Few pubs by us have reopened but the ones I've seen so far haven't done much.

Got a before and after pic? Curious as to what they did to improve it!

Few pubs by us have reopened but the ones I've seen so far haven't done much.
I will get some pics tonight mate when in the thick of it, the ones on the socials are of early stages of them doing it it seems just had a look.. 6 hours left at graft then its out out

Our weekend starts Friday here so this morning I had the pleasure heading to RAK fish market (I was actually waiting for the duty free place to open).

Tomorrow, going to the new timeout place downtown for a few pints to avoid funerals

Attachments

• A7B69400-1500-4D58-B534-FED5CDF52398.jpeg
    A7B69400-1500-4D58-B534-FED5CDF52398.jpeg
    710.3 KB · Views: 5
Our weekend starts Friday here so this morning I had the pleasure heading to RAK fish market (I was actually waiting for the duty free place to open).

Tomorrow, going to the new timeout place downtown for a few pints to avoid funerals

Oooh that TimeOut place looks good, seen it on a few socials! I'd smash a Pickl burger tbf

Bloody hell, it’s nice here today. A perfect day for a beer garden afternoon followed by a rave up all night. Sigh. Instead, I’ll be giving this somewhat wrong way up non alcohol cbd beer a go...

9ECE574B-29EF-4EBA-A812-9580EC49FDF9.jpeg

Back