Weekend Plans

This weekend:

Tonight - football training

Friday - get out and about with the kids and then in the evening 'sleepover in the cloud' (when our kids get to stay in our bed and watch a movie)

Saturday - a biggie for me. Return of competitive amateur football. To try to get all games played we've got a few 'double headers', where you play the home and away games against an opponent at one ground on the same day. 2 hour long matches. First game back is 2 games against the league leaders. I can't wait.

Sunday - usual visits to my folks' window, for the kids to snaffle fivers off them. After that - possibly an appearance for my football club's Vets side - can I manage 3 games in a weekend? Out and about with the kids after and then watch Arsenal vs Liverpool at night.

Monday - kids play all day, possibly some allotment action

To be fair, that would be about the same with no-lockdown, other than we wouldn't normally be playing football matches on Easter Weekend

the one that sticks out for me was a massive easter thing at turnmills in 2006 followed by some cab (xTreme paranoia - was convinced Burnside from The Bill was sat next to me) over East - old blue last chaos (I liked it in there when it wasn't all kids from Skins), Mr C turning up in a long fur coat, one of the DJs chucked out for throwing scotch eggs, innocent tourists on the street outside asking how to get to columbia road. very hazy thereafter. 15 years, wow... where did that all go?!

yep, i'd be winding down work looking forward to early doors at the castle or three kings, colleagues going "got much on?" and me avoiding eye contact, going "nah, not really"
“Do much over the weekend?”

“f***all really. Just chilled out” (while on a massive comedown)😁

we’ve all been there

Weekend Plans

Saturday: Lunchtime hike (with picnic and beers - any suggestions anyone?) then a chilled evening
Sunday: Matts Birthday. He's requested a BBQ full english haha, then more than likely record the podcast before heading to Las Dalias for a late lunch!

Technically trying to take a week off work next week for my birthday... but we'll see how that goes!

“Do much over the weekend?”

“f***all really. Just chilled out” (while on a massive comedown)😁

we’ve all been there

yep always an interesting challenge identifying who's 'on your level' at work.... all a bit secretive and freemason, all adds to the thrill I guess

was lucky to meet 3/4 at my old work but I made the mistake of confusing 'work' and 'play' and it didn't end well...

Off down to Abu Dhabi for a long weekend (took Sunday off). Got my PCR test again for the last time so now I’ve been double vaccinated have a gold pass on the app - hopefully this will mean a smooth trip via the border (I’m going tomorrow so Friday morning should be quiet). Planning getting down early for a few beers down the pool at Beach Rotana, and probably end up heading out thereafter...by Sunday I fancy having a wee tour of Abu Dhabi and see how things have changed since I lived there

Weekend Plans

Saturday: Lunchtime hike (with picnic and beers - any suggestions anyone?) then a chilled evening
Sunday: Matts Birthday. He's requested a BBQ full english haha, then more than likely record the podcast before heading to Las Dalias for a late lunch!

Technically trying to take a week off work next week for my birthday... but we'll see how that goes!

Organise a wolves / wolf theme in advance down Las Dalias!

Weekend Plans

Saturday; I like to do the coastal walk, SE > Es Cana, takes me a couple of hours. Some tricky bits! (you've probably already done this?)

Off down to Abu Dhabi for a long weekend (took Sunday off). Got my PCR test again for the last time so now I’ve been double vaccinated have a gold pass on the app - hopefully this will mean a smooth trip via the border (I’m going tomorrow so Friday morning should be quiet). Planning getting down early for a few beers down the pool at Beach Rotana, and probably end up heading out thereafter...by Sunday I fancy having a wee tour of Abu Dhabi and see how things have changed since I lived there
So after the border issues...I’ve peaked too soon...they won’t give me a beer until 11am (2 minutes to go!)

Attachments

• F9A5A2E1-24D7-4B4D-8A26-D7A1F4691AC3.jpeg
    F9A5A2E1-24D7-4B4D-8A26-D7A1F4691AC3.jpeg
    922.7 KB · Views: 8
Got signed up for my first vaccine jab last night, scheduled for Tuesday with second 3 weeks later :cool:

Hoping for a calm day today, have 2 projects going out the door today and another next week. Need another vacation...lol

Easter on Sunday, so we'll hide some eggs for the little and she'll hunt them down in the yard. Always fun

Back