Weekend Plans

Took my dog to a “mantrailing” session this morning which was essentially a giant game of hide and seek for him. It’s taken me the last 2 hours to warm up after being stood outside in the cold and drizzle all morning. The Welsh weather is just great 😂
i need to do more of this with Bobby. He had two 45 mins walks a day but i think he needs more mental stimulation.IMG_1975.jpeg

So started new job here on Sat, working part time in education (reminded of a classic thread!) Strange new world. Staff all so young. It means each week will be different and unpredictable, making it impossible to plan too much. Trying to get extra income too doing something else. Any of you moonlight or do you just burn out?

Didn't go out in the end. Too knackered. The summer's here at last, and so is the hayfever along with the usual gripes about tourists, noise, prices and pollution. One of my Brighton pals was over as well and we sank a few around town. We were talking about stress and stuff. I dunno if it hits everyone around 50 but trying not to crap yourself about everything is a major challenge. I've tried switching off the news more and more.

So started new job here on Sat, working part time in education (reminded of a classic thread!) Strange new world. Staff all so young. It means each week will be different and unpredictable, making it impossible to plan too much. Trying to get extra income too doing something else. Any of you moonlight or do you just burn out?

Didn't go out in the end. Too knackered. The summer's here at last, and so is the hayfever along with the usual gripes about tourists, noise, prices and pollution. One of my Brighton pals was over as well and we sank a few around town. We were talking about stress and stuff. I dunno if it hits everyone around 50 but trying not to crap yourself about everything is a major challenge. I've tried switching off the news more and more.
I stopped reading/watching the news around time I turned 50, shortly after the COVID nonsense.
I'm still a worrier though

Back