Weekend Plans

@Clara & @TiffyBarrett let's do tues 16 in that case, by then you'll be hopefully recovered after pikes opening. let's message each others for details. also, anyone else on the forum wanting to join for a hike that day, feel free to PM me and join.

Hi, this should work as long as I'm not then too knackered for IMS Day 1 the next day!

Decorating the lounge from Thursday through til Monday, gotta work Saturday unfortunately. Need to stay off the pop tbh to keep alert.
Gone for F&B Cornforth White on the walls, plain white matt on ceiling and F&B Pitch Black on the chimney breast.
All in the prep.

Fri - lad and Mrs were up at 6am, buzzing about Easter. She'd done an egg hunt around the house (early i know). Proud my son just did a 2.30hr walk up a big hill without moaning, 1 stop, where traditionally kids eat an Easter Egg 560m at top. Pub lunch, played in the streams and had ice cream. Going local pub for a few hr.

Sat - kids party.

Sunday - 11 friends going for an Easter meal. Lads going to watch football at 2pm, then an all day engagement drink with couples from 4pm. Friends have a house night on in town until 3/4am, usually pull 250 in a nice bar.

Monday - family day.

Back in Ibiza Town and watching the Santa Semana parade. Surreal weirdness to my day. Malanga next..

How was Malanga?

Enjoyed Melon Bomb at Tanit and it was a really nice, friendly vibe. Missed the parades but hoping to make it along tonight.

How was Malanga?

Enjoyed Melon Bomb at Tanit and it was a really nice, friendly vibe. Missed the parades but hoping to make it along tonight.
Well...went too early so was empty and I had nothing left. Silly Day One escapades that we never seem to learn from. 4am start for the flight out and no disco nap meant we left after a drink. Was good though and saw it filled up later.

Loved Tanit, thought it was really really good. Although dancing up front I saw the wife have "the glint" in her eye after a guy got off the podium which I know "means the podium is free I'm getting up". Swift shake off the head and she thought better of it. Lucky as the official dancers turned up shortly after.

Walked around to Flotante today to clear the cobwebs and currently sat in Palco.

Well...went too early so was empty and I had nothing left. Silly Day One escapades that we never seem to learn from. 4am start for the flight out and no disco nap meant we left after a drink. Was good though and saw it filled up later.

Loved Tanit, thought it was really really good. Although dancing up front I saw the wife have "the glint" in her eye after a guy got off the podium which I know "means the podium is free I'm getting up". Swift shake off the head and she thought better of it. Lucky as the official dancers turned up shortly after.

Walked around to Flotante today to clear the cobwebs and currently sat in Palco.

Ah! I think I might have spotted you as we were sat close-by.

Enjoy Palco - one of our regular haunts in the square.

Back