Weekend Plans

Today paella 🥘 for a friend birthday here, maybe going to Sunset Ashram for dj Peter Makto tonight if the weather is ok.
Tomorrow big barbecue with the usual suspects.
Friday drinking water 😬
Saturday doing a little party in my friend's super villa in Xarraca for my birthday 🎂
Sunday maybe Las Dalias for Jon Sa Trinxa,if the hangover isn't too strong.
Felicidades my friend!

Photos of paella are required

Friday- Rare music festival in the US Virgin Islands. My three weeks vacation starts at 5pm. Not really big on the lineup, but beggers can't be...
IMG-20230525-WA0002.jpg
Saturday night/ Sunday morning - Flying up to USA (Ohio) to spend time with the ma & pa for a week, before a quick road trip to NYC with kiddos for a flight to Spain.

Chilled one tonight

Sat: Work and then "Come as you wear" event at Nui late afternoon into eve. Will be good to scope the place out as I've never actually been!

Sun: Work and then photoshoot with a client in Cala de Bou in the afternoon. Will probably head to Aura at Las Dalias for the garden part in the eve...

Ticking off every Bank Holiday cliche, took the family to Chessington World of Adventures yesterday, nightmare BH traffic Inc, mowed the lawn this morning and now looking to buy a new hose to wash our cars, as all local car wash places closed and hose sprung multiple leaks when when I turned it on. We're BBQing for dinner, when we come back from a local fun fair. Bank holiday full house! 🤣

Back