Weekend Plans

I recently got back into playing football and we usually play on a Thursday night. This is my first night missing it and I feel a little bit sad about it. I forgot how much I enjoyed playing footy. The WhatsApp group has been buzzing away all day ⚽Gutted
I know that feeling mate. We've been doing training/5 a side on the exact same Powerleague pitch for 25 years. 10 spaces, you miss a week and the next on the list gets in, you go to the back of the list and wait for your turn to get back in. The injuries from proper Saturday games I've played through to not lose my spot!:lol:

I know that feeling mate. We've been doing training/5 a side on the exact same Powerleague pitch for 25 years. 10 spaces, you miss a week and the next on the list gets in, you go to the back of the list and wait for your turn to get back in. The injuries from proper Saturday games I've played through to not lose my spot!:lol:

Absolutely mate!

Also, injuries 😬! Missing a match or two will probably do my body and legs some good.

I measure my stats on my Garmin watch when I’m playing, I’m redlining all the time lol.

Back