Weekend Plans

Oh, it’s a 2000 word tiddler, just not flowing this time round at all. I’m 38 years old, I shouldn’t be writing essays on a six nations weekend- madness
Had similar thoughts at the age of 38 myself 😂 You’ll get there!

(I’m now 39 😂)

The highlight of my weekend, as a poor middle class and middle aged French man, was the Crunch this afternoon.
Sorry my Dear English friends, I love you, but today I just had an orgasm.
I have been a decent rugby player in my youth, so today is a great day for me.
See nothing arrogant in this message, I'm just happy.

The highlight of my weekend, as a poor middle class and middle aged French man, was the Crunch this afternoon.
Sorry my Dear English friends, I love you, but today I just had an orgasm.
I have been a decent rugby player in my youth, so today is a great day for me.
See nothing arrogant in this message, I'm just happy.
I think that after England's performance today, you have every right to be as arrogant as you want to

I think that after England's performance today, you have every right to be as arrogant as you want to
Being arrogant is the last thing I want to be, I have so much respect for your team and your Country, even if you are our best enemy.
Winning like this in Twickenham is a fantastic day for us, you can't imagine.
This Sport is magic.

Great atmosphere in Toulouse end of Jan when Munster were playing. We just happened to be there that weekend and stumbled into a bar packed with drunk French and Irish, singing and dancing. I didn’t understand either group

I always used to love Cardiff on a six nations match day (unless Wales were playing England, the atmosphere wasn’t the nicest on those days), everyone was really friendly regardless of which team you supported.

My Facebook memories popped up from yesterday reminding me I was doing my bit for the 6 nations by beating an Irishman at table tennis in a bar in Cardiff before the game 😂 don’t think you’d get that with the football.

Quite proud of myself. Was home for 12.30 with only alcohol consumed

Not one to play the mental health card but my heads took a battering the past week so going on the sesh last thing i needed
I was back home by 8pm 😂

Battered and bruised this morning after a 4-0 loss in the Amateur FA over 40s final. Few ex-pros on the oppo still lightening fast and strong as oxen.

Nothing that rolling around soft play with the kids won't sort 🤣

Back