Weekend Plans

I hear you. Been a real struggle this time around after returning 🥴

I think it’ll have to more chill time between parties next year
Yep, and try to create some time to do more exploring between the last party and flying home. Cramming everything in to the Friday after partying all Thursday night was not my best idea.

Although being reunited with this chap this afternoon has made everything better 😍

FeEzLFzX0AA0z5I

Yep, and try to create some time to do more exploring between the last party and flying home. Cramming everything in to the Friday after partying all Thursday night was not my best idea.

Although being reunited with this chap this afternoon has made everything better 😍

FeEzLFzX0AA0z5I
Bobby has that exact same ball; he’s obsessed with it.

FeEzLFzX0AA0z5I

Awww look at him! I’ve got a mini dachshund who has also massively helped with my recovery 😍

I'll arrive back in Ibiza on Thursday and stay in PDB until Tuesday... Except for Pacha on Thursday and Ushuaia on Saturday, I don't have any plans yet... Any suggestions? Preferably no party with only 18 year olds ;-) Will there be a lot of people in PDB next weekend? Is everything still open?

Ibicenco typical dinner tonight at a friend's place , ensalada de crostes, pescado fresco, flao, café caleta, hierbas, etc...
Tomorrow lunch at Balansat, no plan for the night, so, who knows what can happen...
Sunday big villa private party for 60th birthday of a very good friend.

Quiet one for me. No solid plans. Gotta call Sky to haggle down what they are charging me. Clean the car ready for its MOT as it’s embarrassingly dirty and radio show on Sunday afternoon.

Back