Weekend Plans

Off to sunny old wales this coming weekend, rented a cottage near snowdon. Lots of people in ibiza, very jealous, even more so that the weather in the UK has turned
Me shorts have been put away for work and the wooly hat is out! FREEZING up until late morning up here atm

Busy weekend ahead!
Weds - flying to Ibiza for 10 days.
Thurs - Beat Hotel at Las Dalias/Akasha for Roisin/ Maurice Fulton
Fri - Probably evening in Ibiza Town, maybe check out malanga!
Sat -Ibiza Town again. Have a table booked at Jara @ The Standard, Alex from Tokyo DJ set!
Sun - Morning hike. Maybe check out the Beat Hotel event @ Pikes and then Glitterbox closing.
Mon - Harvey @ Pikes.
And then relax for a few days!

Real talk. Have a top week.

Weekend ahoy!

Pizza and Arsenal with my boy early evening, then Sleepover in The Cloud with both, then Saturday, guitar lessons in the morning and then I've got a cup game in the afternoon.

Sunday - visit my folks and then bike riding in the park. Did £60 in 2 mins in a cycle shop yesterday, I suspect I may have opening a new line of spending!

I love my weekends - have a great one everyone!

Still semi broken from Ibiza so not a lot this eve.

Tomorrow - Get a nice long run in to sweat out the final nasties from Ibiza. Then in the eve spinning some records for a friends 40th.

Sunday - Probably be hungover again, but that’s ok as it’ll be my last hangover until November 🤐 😇

Was supposed to be down in the Laaaandan on Sunday to support a mate who is doing a big jog around the city with 30,000 others, but sounds like he has done his calf in so might not be running now

Last time I was in Newcastle was on a stag weekend, stupidly I was the only one in the group that got a ticket to the villa Newcastle game on the Sunday. I had to drag myself to the game then make my own way home from Newcastle after no sleep for 2 nights. Amazing weekend, love Newcastle!
Great city my friend

Back