Weekend Plans

I worked for a guy who won 101 million pounds on the euro millions a few years ago. Thatā€™s as close as Iā€™ll ever get to a big win. Crazy money. Life changing but not for the better Iā€™d say, I would buy a boat and head to Ibiza and the only way Iā€™d come back would probably be in a body bag.

Belter of a weekend. My boy was player of the day at his Arsenal session on Friday, but the absolute win of the weekend was teaching both my boys to ride bikes yesterday afternoon. Longterm posters will be aware my 9 year old has autism, and doesn't always learn by imitation as most neurotypical kids do. As such, the real ease with which he picked up how to balance and pedal without any help is an absolute joy.

Given the 7 year is half-blind, and a lunatic :)lol:), his easy progression to complete independence on two wheels was probably a bigger (pleasant) shock!

No raves, clubs, etc, but just as an exciting weekend for me!

Last edited:
This weekend could get messyā€¦

Weds Namaste Closing

Thursday ā€œend of seasonā€ boat day with island friends (weather permitting!) followed by Las Dalias/Akasha for Roisin Murphy

Friday either Beat Hotel villa party or my friends villa party who are on hols

Saturday no plans as yet

Sundayā€¦ restā€¦??

Monday Harvey @ Pikes

Friday night packing
Saturday flying Lyon-Madrid-ibiza
Saturday night dinner at Portinatx with the usual suspects
Sunday lunch @ Rebrots with Stivi and his better half.
No plan for the night at the moment, maybe Akasha, or just hanging around in Portinatx to say hello to everybody.

Busy weekend ahead!
Weds - flying to Ibiza for 10 days.
Thurs - Beat Hotel at Las Dalias/Akasha for Roisin/ Maurice Fulton
Fri - Probably evening in Ibiza Town, maybe check out malanga!
Sat -Ibiza Town again. Have a table booked at Jara @ The Standard, Alex from Tokyo DJ set!
Sun - Morning hike. Maybe check out the Beat Hotel event @ Pikes and then Glitterbox closing.
Mon - Harvey @ Pikes.
And then relax for a few days!

Back