Weekend Plans

Going to attempt Bournemouth with the kids and my best mate, her kids Friday. It’s going to be hot

Then Saturday Newbury races, not really my thing but my mrs dad has wanted to take us for ages. Judge Jules is on after the racing and before Ministry Of Sound Classic and it’ll be nice for the kids to see a DJ who was a huge Influence when getting me into Music in the mid 90s 😁

Tomorrow - fly to Ibiza 🥳
Hopefully catch the sunset, then drinks in San An before heading to Hi. First time in the club since Space closed. Dropped the Mrs off for nights but not been in. Sure we will have a ball and not remember much 😁

Friday - Pacha for Music On. First our team are playing on TV and my friend has never been to Ibiza town in 10+ visits, so planning to have some beers around town before heading to the club.

Saturday - I want to get over to Sa Trinxa in the afternoon depending on taxis, again my mate has never been 😊 Then we are off to Amnesia for El Row, I love their parties but know its going to be mental busy. Hoepfully the balcony access helps to it eases off 😅

Sunday - Pikes for a few beers and then we are meant to have an evening flight home.....

35 months since I stepped foot in an ibizian club 😳😳 Fortunate to get away regularly but to say I'm excited would be a massive understatement. I've been going to Ibiza with my mate since he was 17 and we both like to party 🙌

Tomorrow - fly to Ibiza 🥳
Hopefully catch the sunset, then drinks in San An before heading to Hi. First time in the club since Space closed. Dropped the Mrs off for nights but not been in. Sure we will have a ball and not remember much 😁

Friday - Pacha for Music On. First our team are playing on TV and my friend has never been to Ibiza town in 10+ visits, so planning to have some beers around town before heading to the club.

Saturday - I want to get over to Sa Trinxa in the afternoon depending on taxis, again my mate has never been 😊 Then we are off to Amnesia for El Row, I love their parties but know its going to be mental busy. Hoepfully the balcony access helps to it eases off 😅

Sunday - Pikes for a few beers and then we are meant to have an evening flight home.....

35 months since I stepped foot in an ibizian club 😳😳 Fortunate to get away regularly but to say I'm excited would be a massive understatement. I've been going to Ibiza with my mate since he was 17 and we both like to party 🙌
I like the “meant to have an evening flight home” casually thrown in there

back to the Costa Brava for a week this weekend (still insanely humid here) then taking my mum to lovely Collioure across the border for her birthday. Back to France again on 1 Sept for Nous festie although going this time via San Sebastian which I've criminally never been to. Pintxos from outer space. Thanks to Br*xit, my missus can't join me, so not all roses alas...

Bar crawl in Salford yesterday. Started with a lovely lunch in The Black Friar. Can’t believe I’ve never been for a night out before. Really enjoyed it. Doesn’t get the hype Ancoats does but a good mix of bars and traditional boozers. I need to take the blinkers off more often.

Wish I was that wise. I drank about 10 cans then decided to drink a bottle of wine about 10pm, the next morning was not pretty.

Boardmasters is well underway for tonight, can’t beat the distant thud of a baseline.

Weekend update, Irish style:

Got in Thursday, drank around Dublin, drove to Galway Friday. Hiked a big ass mountain Friday afternoon (diamond loop trail), Wedding today. Spent 11 hours there, wondered downtown and found a rager of a college bar. Drinking has been constant and heavy.

*update.

DJ just played Get Low followed by The Macarana. Epic shit show in here, it's glorious

Last edited:
Back