Weekend Plans

Just on our way back from Solomun in Finsbury and delighted to report music was a vast improvement to what we heard in Barcelona for OffWeek …. Looking forward to Pacha now with Keinemusik on Sep 11
Venue looked good for that. Considering going for four tet next week

Venue looked good for that. Considering going for four tet next week

Yes it’s a really good setup and reminds us of Benimussa Park as it has a big slope and trees for shade … also wasn’t as busy as last year so a bit more space and bars / toilet queues no problem … quite a lot of sniffer dog action on the door though

Just got back from a weekend in Manchester, Teletech festival was grade A. The whole day ran smooth as, great crowd as always and the tunes were absolutely banging from the get go👏 Easily the best night in the country

Might crack a few tins and watch the boiler rooms back

I know it’s not the weekend, but I just wanted to share with you all that I’ve somehow managed to catch flu in August and feel like absolute balls. Let sympathy rain down upon me

I know it’s not the weekend, but I just wanted to share with you all that I’ve somehow managed to catch flu in August and feel like absolute balls. Let sympathy rain down upon me
I hope you’re feeling better soon! It’s no fun being ill when the weather is boiling hot!

Back