Weekend Plans

Already very hot outside here. Just went on a 5k run to sweat my sins out😇

Think i’ve managed to gather a couple of troops for a pedal along the coast this afternoon (which will of course involve a few pitstops 🍻)

Can’t even bare the thought of work tomorrow already
That was a bloody struggle

Saw The Prodigy in Sheffield Friday Night and it was incredible, they were an absolute Joy and the place was rocking. Wish I had done the Saturday night as well now

Going to Brixton to see them next week...straight after Ibiza. What did they do about the 'no Keith' situation?
Was keep very low key as expected really. The tribute is during Firestarter, f*** loads of green Lazers and a green silhouette of Keith’s hair, then him dancing. Maxim didn’t sing it, the crowd did

The gig was mind blowing, my 6th time seeing them and probably the best

Maxim was amazing, kept saying how Keith is still with us. You are in for a treat

Was keep very low key as expected really. The tribute is during Firestarter, f*** loads of green Lazers and a green silhouette of Keith’s hair, then him dancing. Maxim didn’t sing it, the crowd did

The gig was mind blowing, my 6th time seeing them and probably the best

Maxim was amazing, kept saying how Keith is still with us. You are in for a treat
Sweet, sounds good. I'm glad they didn't have Keith as a hologram or get someone to replace him, something silly like that.

Looking forward to it...although not sure the current heat situation and The Prodigy in an enclosed space is going to be much fun! Definately wont be wearing a light grey t-shirt...

Sweet, sounds good. I'm glad they didn't have Keith as a hologram or get someone to replace him, something silly like that.

Looking forward to it...although not sure the current heat situation and The Prodigy in an enclosed space is going to be much fun! Definately wont be wearing a light grey t-shirt...
Friday was roasting in the o2 academy. Hopefully all goes well for Ibiza and Prodigy

Me and the mrs fly out Saturday so really hoping no problems

Home alone. Just me and the dog for the week. The wife is off to her mums in the south of France. It’s 40 degrees there today!
Working in the morning for a few hours overtime. Tomorrow night, mate coming over for a run through of tracks we’ll play at next week’s festival. Kebabs and beer all round.
Sunday, radio show in a very small and hot room in n 30 degree heat. So very slow and gentle music to be played.

Quiet (ish) weekend planned for me after last weekend shennanagans

Not bothering with overtime at work tomorrow so can have a morning of pretty much doing nothing although i’ll be going on run down the coast

Then onto the afternoon we’re going to our mates bbq. Hopefully things don’t get outa hand - im the bad influence within the group thats gunna be there🤣

Quiet (ish) weekend planned for me after last weekend shennanagans

Not bothering with overtime at work tomorrow so can have a morning of pretty much doing nothing although i’ll be going on run down the coast

Then onto the afternoon we’re going to our mates bbq. Hopefully things don’t get outa hand - im the bad influence within the group thats gunna be there🤣
It’s definitely getting out of hand

Finally free of my covid jail so got some fresh air 😁

294152404_10159923913544770_1297653055052016648_n.jpg

Back