Weekend Plans

Yep exactly. Full secret sundaze report please! Is it still giles & james doing it? Not been in long time

Was great to be back…first time I’d been back in a proper club since it all returned. Weather unreal so got up to London early and got a bit carried away sinking beers in the afternoon but they were slipping down so easily! We were in oval space by 4pm as there were dj’s on the terrace…Lupini and Macca from NTS who were both great playing a real mixed bag. Memory a bit hazy but remember Apiento - Things you do for love, a weird Born Slippy cover
, Baby Wants to Ride etc getting played. Terrace shut from 8 we all moved inside for end of Johnny Rock and Gilles and James were on 10-12.30. They were very good really grabbed it by the scruff of the neck. Few people started flagging by the time Galcher Lustwerk came on but we saw him out - really decent and quite a unique sound he has where he’s rapping over his own beats. Saw him out and then left to crack on at a mates house around 2ish but by then we’d been at it for well over 12 hrs. Gonna be paying for it today/tmw then off to Lisbon next weekend for a wedding!

I know this is about the coming weekend, but first ....something i wanna share about the weekend two weeks ago when I was in Barcelona.
Club Input on friday for Chris Stussy. The club has dissapointed me a bit, it's small and the atmosphere is meh. The sound system is amazing though. La Guarida in City Hall on saturday, no words for the vibe there...like always, can highly recommend. Party takes place approx once a month, underground friends and family vibe, no big names but a lot of fun.
Sunday Brunch BCN in a new venue near Camp Nou. The venue was shit, just concrete like a big parking lot. But there were Moscoman and Dubfire playing one of the most exciting and unpredictable b2b I probably ever heard.

Anyway on to my current weekend plans:
Friday: Maceo Plex all night long in the soon to be forever closing Marktkantine, so it will be my last time there.
Saturday: PIV festival, first festival for this label by Prunk with a solid line up featuring Lauren Lo Sung, Djoko, Ruze, S.A.M.

I know this is about the coming weekend, but first ....something i wanna share about the weekend two weeks ago when I was in Barcelona.
Club Input on friday for Chris Stussy. The club has dissapointed me a bit, it's small and the atmosphere is meh. The sound system is amazing though. La Guarida in City Hall on saturday, no words for the vibe there...like always, can highly recommend. Party takes place approx once a month, underground friends and family vibe, no big names but a lot of fun.
Sunday Brunch BCN in a new venue near Camp Nou. The venue was shit, just concrete like a big parking lot. But there were Moscoman and Dubfire playing one of the most exciting and unpredictable b2b I probably ever heard.

Anyway on to my current weekend plans:
Friday: Maceo Plex all night long in the soon to be forever closing Marktkantine, so it will be my last time there.
Saturday: PIV festival, first festival for this label by Prunk with a solid line up featuring Lauren Lo Sung, Djoko, Ruze, S.A.M.

ah you saw my mates again at la guarida!! I still haven't made it there. ah well, in winter I'll have time.

Going away tomorrow to the family static for a week.
I’m in the shit with the missus as I forgot to book tomorrow off work; I’ve put in a late request for that so fingers crossed.
We have a six month old puppy so it suits going to the van for a week, taking him with us.
I’m exhausted tbh, my daughter got the keys to her new appt 10 days ago and I’ve been doing long days there doing decorating/jobs. The paying a mortgage and bills is slowly becoming a reality for her.
This is the first holiday ever I won’t be drinking booze. Been off it for over 4 weeks and life is much better without it. I’m massively craving a cigarette though for some reason even though I only have one a few times a year.
Laters

Tonight a works meal to celebrate my colleague finishing a course and another leaving. Could be a late one

Saturday taking my mum to the Ivy in Manchester for her 70th. Wouldn't mind catching friends who are djing afternoon/evening in town with Rob Tissera.

Sunday - morning will have some fun with son then football. Basically need to equal or beat Leeds' result to stay on the league. Uncomfortable afternoon in store...

Not sure what state I'll be for a 3 day conference in Manchester Monday 🤔

Tonight a works meal to celebrate my colleague finishing a course and another leaving. Could be a late one

Saturday taking my mum to the Ivy in Manchester for her 70th. Wouldn't mind catching friends who are djing afternoon/evening in town with Rob Tissera.

Sunday - morning will have some fun with son then football. Basically need to equal or beat Leeds' result to stay on the league. Uncomfortable afternoon in store...

Not sure what state I'll be for a 3 day conference in Manchester Monday 🤔
Sorry to say but if we play a full strength team Sunday you wanna hope brentford beat Leeds;)

Been crap weather for the past couple of months, has made my allergies bearable tho, so def conflicted on that. lol

Baseball started back up for me on Wed, another game tonight, tee ball for the little tomorrow afternoon. Been a fantastic few weeks at the gym, definitely continue to make that happen Say and Sun.

Probably do some drinking at some point if it's decent outside, probably hit up the park with the little too :)

Standard weekend, Arsenal session with the eldest last night, sleepover in the cloud with both boys after that.

Stuck Blade Runner on when they were asleep. Still a classic.

Off out for a run shortly. Then parks and bikes with kids all day. My football season is over so they have me all weekend.

Sunday - take them to my folks, drop Sis Buckley home as usual, then find something to amuse the kids until Premiership final business at 4pm. Can Norwich do us Gooners a favour? Stranger things have happened....

Back