Weekend Plans

Tonight- just got confirmation of a spot volunteering at Glastonbury! 🙌 free ticket in the bag!

Saturday- Chez de Milo’s excellent Club Blanco day party tomorrow with Orpheu the wizard, MCDE and Mozghan on the lineup! First big night out for some time! 🤪

Im on a bachelorette Party in Hamburg Right now
and none of the girls listen to techno 😫 does anyone have a tip where to dance
I think I'll sneak out tonight🤭

Im on a bachelorette Party in Hamburg Right now
and none of the girls listen to techno 😫 does anyone have a tip where to dance
I think I'll sneak out tonight🤭
Hopefully someone local on here might help but I've been in the same boat in Hamburg.

Think there's a big club near St Pauli's football ground, looks industrial. Other than usually ask about and get directed to small clubs dotted around the city

Yeah good weekend to be around! Weather decent too

Really good vibe at mr bongos. Pissup on the street basically. Nice to catch up with some old faces. Did some of the free stuff after as didn't have GE pass. I think there was someone performing somewhere called Gabriel? Gabrielles? (Not the one with the eyepatch) who everyone was talking about. Yesterday was steaming. Beach was packed. Back to Spain now. Hopef back to Sussex in July for Where Love Lives

Glad you had a good time mate, couldn’t have had a better day yesterday for weather. Love Mr Bongos when they do those little pop up events basically beers on the street like you say. The shop actually hasn’t been open for a while so I’ve missed having a cheeky Saturday dig there.

Glad you had a good time mate, couldn’t have had a better day yesterday for weather. Love Mr Bongos when they do those little pop up events basically beers on the street like you say. The shop actually hasn’t been open for a while so I’ve missed having a cheeky Saturday dig there.

Yep exactly. Full secret sundaze report please! Is it still giles & james doing it? Not been in long time

Back