Weekend Plans

Ugh. Absolutely awful weekend. My allergies exploded Friday night, spent 20 hours straight either sneezing or blowing my nose. Ended up downing half my kiddos benadryl at midnight sat so i could get some sleep. Sunday was a little better, but still suuuuuucked. Tomorrow and Wednesday are supposed to be worse for pollen. Tree sex is the worst.

Just got home after a 3 week stint at sea.

Me and my better half are away to Ibiza this weekend :D

I never thought the day would come! 🙏

It’s been 3 long years.

I think I’ll probably go down on all fours and kiss the tarmac after the plane lands ✈️💋🙌

No plans yet, I think we are just going to turn up and go with the flow 🙋‍♂️🌅💁‍♀️

Found out this afternoon I got 92% for the last section of my dissertation that I submitted, so I was thinking of doing some celebrating this evening!

But the weather is looking good, and the tide looks to be perfect for a beach walk with the dog tomorrow morning so I’ll try and stick to the one glass of wine tonight 😂

Found out this afternoon I got 92% for the last section of my dissertation that I submitted, so I was thinking of doing some celebrating this evening!

But the weather is looking good, and the tide looks to be perfect for a beach walk with the dog tomorrow morning so I’ll try and stick to the one glass of wine tonight 😂
Nice one 👍🤍

Back