Weekend Plans

Special Request / Paul Woolford so under rated. Somehow manages to play / produce everything from top 40 commercial dance tunes to 90s techno to jungle. Very early memories of him playing the main room at Space for We Love early 00’s with types of music I’d never heard before
This is an opinion I agree with wholeheartedly

long weekend in Prague for me and the Mrs, never been to the Czech Rep so rushing for it.. got an event at Sacre Coeur, only ever been to one rave in a Church before (Leeds) and that was wild so holding hope for this too. with Fernanda Martins & Insolate at the helm im sure it will be a silly heavy one

long weekend in Prague for me and the Mrs, never been to the Czech Rep so rushing for it.. got an event at Sacre Coeur, only ever been to one rave in a Church before (Leeds) and that was wild so holding hope for this too. with Fernanda Martins & Insolate at the helm im sure it will be a silly heavy one
Church in Leeds was my favourite place to dance in the whole city! Such a shame it’s no more!

Weekend ahoy!

Tonight - usual Arsenal footy session with eldest and then SITC

Tomorrow - guitar lesson with my eldest in the morning. Afternoon is a little different to normal, as I tweaked my hamstring on Tuesday so I'm not playing football, but will be managing my usual team. As I won't be on the pitch, my eldest is coming to be my assistant. Not 100% sure whether to message the group explaining his Autism - the older players know anyway, but it's whether the younger players might get freaked out by his 'scripting'* if I don't explain beforehand. Our clubhouse should be busy afterwards, as we have 4 home games, so we'll hang out there.

Sunday - supervise kids at Park Run,take then to my folks, and then maybe park and or softplay. Wouldn't mind catching some of Newcastle Spurs in the afternoon, where as a Gooner, I'll be hoping the Geordies benefit from 'new owners bounce'

*https://affectautism.com/2019/05/27/scripting/

Last edited:
Weekend ahoy!

Tonight - usual Arsenal footy session with eldest and then SITC

Tomorrow - guitar lesson with my eldest in the morning. Afternoon is a little different to normal, as I tweaked my hamstring on Tuesday so I'm not playing football, but will be managing my usual team. As I won't be on the pitch, my eldest is coming to be my assistant. Not 100% sure whether to message the group explaining his Autism - the older players know anyway, but it's whether the younger players might get freaked out by his 'scripting'* if I don't explain beforehand. Our clubhouse should be busy afterwards, as we have 4 home games, so we'll hang out there.

Sunday - supervise kids at Park Run,take then to my folks, and then maybe park and or softplay. Wouldn't mind catching some of Newcastle Spurs in the afternoon, where as a Gooner, I'll be hoping the Geordies benefit from 'new owners bounce'

*https://affectautism.com/2019/05/27/scripting/
Packed weekend as always Buckley!

Would the eldest be scripting what you say or as described, from TV etc? Not that it matters, hopefully the young lads are mature enough to not make an issue or be distracted by it.

Packed weekend as always Buckley!

Would the eldest be scripting what you say or as described, from TV etc? Not that it matters, hopefully the young lads are mature enough to not make an issue or be distracted by it.

Normally Tv stuff. He doesn't do it all the time anymore, he's verbal and can hold a conversation, but will sometimes just starting replaying something out loud. More often than not it's something where the 'quote' is related to what's happening IRL in some way. So I might say I caught someone out, for example, and he'll say 'well, well, what have we here' that he's heard when a someone was caught in a programme.

Last edited:
Off to Manchester tonight seeing a mate who moved up there a couple of years ago. Just had his second child so I suspect 'dinner and a few drinks' may well end up being a bit livelier than that.

Warehouse Project for Drumcode tomorrow. Curious to see Hawtin for the first time in a LONG time - probably since his night at Space

Drumcode tomorrow also. Started off with 6 going, Mrs' best mate and partner have dropped out. Her other mate is on the edge with cough, so Mrs is taking about bailing... Might just be two of us then. That would mean a full day on beer beforehand instead of taxi straight to the venue. Let's hope that doesn't happen

Hopefully a decent Sunday roast somewhere to recover

Back