Weekend Plans

Having a Month off the Drink and I’m nearly 3 weeks in, taking the Oldest Boy to watch the Swindon Game Today which will be good

normal service will be resumed next Friday tho for Arsenal and Villa Friday Night in London 🍺

Off to Manchester tonight seeing a mate who moved up there a couple of years ago. Just had his second child so I suspect 'dinner and a few drinks' may well end up being a bit livelier than that.

Warehouse Project for Drumcode tomorrow. Curious to see Hawtin for the first time in a LONG time - probably since his night at Space
How did you find it @Springal?

We had a decent night, no problems getting in. Joel Mull warmed us up in the concourse, enjoyed Kolsch, Hatwin was relentless - thought music volume went a bit quiet for Fitzpatrick but Hatwin was difficult to follow. BK- Revolution took us back to our HardHouse days 😁

Spent a lot on vodka, first time we've gone McDonald's after a rave that I can remember - that tells a story 🙄

How did you find it @Springal?

We had a decent night, no problems getting in. Joel Mull warmed us up in the concourse, enjoyed Kolsch, Hatwin was relentless - thought music volume went a bit quiet for Fitzpatrick but Hatwin was difficult to follow. BK- Revolution took us back to our HardHouse days 😁

Spent a lot on vodka, first time we've gone McDonald's after a rave that I can remember - that tells a story 🙄

Top night, easily got in fairly early to. Much amusement as a mate got pulled for a secondary search, but got to keep his chewing gum 😂

Thought all the music was spot on, spent a fair bit in the other rooms. Lily Palmer & Mark Reeve were very good. We struggled to find a good spot for Kolsch volume wise, Hawtin was very good, probably 10 years since I’ve seen him. After 2 nights I struggled with Fitz a bit, and some of his rnb / techno tunes not really for me… but yeah Revolution went off! 4 hours sleep and on the train back to london.

I think Mayfield is my favourite venue as well

Top night, easily got in fairly early to. Much amusement as a mate got pulled for a secondary search, but got to keep his chewing gum 😂

Thought all the music was spot on, spent a fair bit in the other rooms. Lily Palmer & Mark Reeve were very good. We struggled to find a good spot for Kolsch volume wise, Hawtin was very good, probably 10 years since I’ve seen him. After 2 nights I struggled with Fitz a bit, and some of his rnb / techno tunes not really for me… but yeah Revolution went off! 4 hours sleep and on the train back to london.

I think Mayfield is my favourite venue as well
We were also in the Archive for Mark Reeve, like that space - reminds me of Store Street. We didn't hear one set that turns us off all night which is good over 8 hrs!

Back at Mayfield for Hacienda night in November, different music but hopefully good vibes

Mental detector wands on everyone but we weren't searched properly, didn't even have to empty my pockets! Friend went the other week and got searched 4 times, guess it depends you land. Couple of sniffer dogs in a wide pen

Saturday started the day with a walk to about 600m at 6am to watch the sunrise (briefly because of the cloud)
IMG_20211016_073754.jpg
Ended 22hours later in WHP 😎
IMG-20211017-033259.jpg

Back