Weekend Plans

Heavy heavy weekend. Im happy with myself for texting the boss asking for the day off when i was steaming though:lol:

Football isn’t just a game in our city. Been an emotional one

taking the pup to Swim paws after work Saturday (swimming pool for dogos) ..actually exited for the little soul:p going to try save some spends before the big Cali trip in a few weeks time although Wednesday has arrived and im now daring / trusting my self to have a few steady drinks in the house without going awol or leaving my self vulnerable to be lead astray

will power usually starts packing a bag when it hits this point in the week

Got a 40th do in town tomorrow night, be good to see friends who've moved away from the area

Sunday 11am a 3 year old's birthday party at place with lots of themed sets (post office/supermarket/old bill station etc)

Hoping to fit a hike in tomorrow at some point, Lake District is calling but no walking mates are available

First indoor dance last night for a very long time! A pal playing a soundproofed annex to some coworking space, you had to buzz to get in. Keeping it real yeah. God i felt felt old In there. Cool tunes though.

Went out round local town meeting friends not seen since before lockdown.

We thought be moderately busy with next weekend been Halloween and payday weekend.

How wrong we where! Many places at capacity (sardines, sweatboxes, 5 min fight to bar, unable to turn around with drinks etc).

Personally a little uncomfortable esp with poor ventilation. So we opted for been near door or outside spaces where possible.

A good night was had though even though I decided to stay sober. Just wish had decided to drive as taxi situation was a joke. Waiting for hours, mate got dropped off miles away from house as told far as going. Wtf🤦‍♂️ i miss ibiza streamlined experience clubbing experience for sure!😁💃🕺💨

Back